Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

13 hours ago, chuck206 said:
On 10/4/2023 at 10:16 AM, JenniferMom said:

I came back to this 3 times. I tried to resist. I lost. 😞

You said this in jest but it’s an excellent point.  Martina makes the rules in this relationship.  Does any disagree with this?  

Now for the first time, Alberto has moved on with his crush on Martina and he actually has some leverage now.

It’s fascinating to me how human behavior works.  For years and months I think Alberto was trapped and frozen by his passion for Martina.  When he finally decides to move on, shit happens fast … just a few months and he’s fucking on cam with the vigor of a 16 year old boy.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You said this in jest but it’s an excellent point.  Martina makes the rules in this relationship.  Does any disagree with this?  

Now for the first time, Alberto has moved on with his crush on Martina and he actually has some leverage now.

It’s fascinating to me how human behavior works.  For years and months I think Alberto was trapped and frozen by his passion for Martina.  When he finally decides to move on, shit happens fast … just a few months and he’s fucking on cam with the vigor of a 16 year old boy.

Hi JenniferMom. I can't say I agree completely. When Alberto found out about Martina's new sexual preferences (did she outright TELL him that she was lesbian or bi-sexual?), he sealed his own fate by accepting it and looking the other way. I feel he did this only to keep the love of his life together with him even though it hurt him deeply.
I'm not sure if he has actually decided to "move on" yet. It must have taken him quite a while to come to terms with the fact that the woman he has loved for so long went to another woman for sex. I'm sure it still eats at him.
His "Juliet" fling is only that....a wild fling. A release of sexual tension and a confidence builder for him. I don't see any emotional connection there. I think Martina isn't happy about it because I'm sure she still loves him too, in her own way, but she is accepting it just as Alberto accepted her changes.
My question is.....do they REALLY want to go their separate ways??? I have my doubts.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

Hi JenniferMom. I can't say I agree completely. When Alberto found out about Martina's new sexual preferences (did she outright TELL him that she was lesbian or bi-sexual?), he sealed his own fate by accepting it and looking the other way. I feel he did this only to keep the love of his life together with him even though it hurt him deeply.
I'm not sure if he has actually decided to "move on" yet. It must have taken him quite a while to come to terms with the fact that the woman he has loved for so long went to another woman for sex. I'm sure it still eats at him.
His "Juliet" fling is only that....a wild fling. A release of sexual tension and a confidence builder for him. I don't see any emotional connection there. I think Martina isn't happy about it because I'm sure she still loves him too, in her own way, but she is accepting it just as Alberto accepted her changes.
My question is.....do they REALLY want to go their separate ways??? I have my doubts.

Good post, lot to unpack.

I like some of your points but you don’t seem to show how Alberto has a say in this relationship.  I said Martina makes all the rules.  You can’t say by Alberto accepting her bisexuality, he is also making the rules too. Show me one example where Alberto laid down the law and Martina complied.

Yes agree on what Juliet is for now … a fling.  

Where we really disagree is whether or not Martina is unhappy.  I don’t think she is.  She never saw a future with Alberto and I think she is happy he is moving on.  She might not like cleaning up the cum stains tho.

It’s OK to have doubts and see this through different lens.  I much prefer posts like yours that make points with logic and evidence that is not black and white.  This is much preferred than some here (one notable poster who has gone dark on us) who tells us with no uncertain doubt that this couple is rock solid and will be together for a long long time — because they talk to the translators who know everything. That gets old fast.

We only see what we see … we may never know the full truth about any of this.  That’s ok too.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Good post, lot to unpack.

I like some of your points but you don’t seem to show how Alberto has a say in this relationship.  I said Martina makes all the rules.  You can’t say by Alberto accepting her bisexuality, he is also making the rules too. Show me one example where Alberto laid down the law and Martina complied.

Yes agree on what Juliet is for now … a fling.  

Where we really disagree is whether or not Martina is unhappy.  I don’t think she is.  She never saw a future with Alberto and I think she is happy he is moving on.  She might not like cleaning up the cum stains tho.

It’s OK to have doubts and see this through different lens.  I much prefer posts like yours that make points with logic and evidence that is not black and white.  This is much preferred than some here (one notable poster who has gone dark on us) who tells us with no uncertain doubt that this couple is rock solid and will be together for a long long time — because they talk to the translators who know everything. That gets old fast.

We only see what we see … we may never know the full truth about any of this.  That’s ok too.  

Thanks. I feel the same about your posts. You offer good observations with no BS.

You are correct about Martina being the rule-maker, certainly after her sexual revelation to Alberto. (I haven't followed them from the start so I don't know about their early years together.) As I said, his big mistake was not putting his foot down right away like Bogdan did with Nelly. But I think Alberto was afraid of losing her if he reacted too harshly about what happened. I'm sure he felt hurt, betrayed and lost and the relationship morphed, over many months, into what it is now (whatever that is.....lol)

I'm glad we can share our thoughts on Martina's happiness. My view is that she may outwardly seem happy but she just doesn't seem "content" to me. Is it because she still loves Alberto, emotionally and physically, deep down inside and really doesn't want to see him with another? Are her sexual feelings confusing her? Is it her personal problems with her family, school, working and finances? Something isn't right. She seems lost sometimes......just my feeling about her.

I have always liked this couple and want to see them come out of this being happy, whether it be separately or together.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 53 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

Là où nous ne sommes vraiment pas d'accord, c'est sur la question de savoir si Martina est malheureuse ou non. Je ne pense pas qu'elle le soit. Elle n'a jamais vu d'avenir avec Alberto et je pense qu'elle est heureuse qu'il passe à autre chose. Mais elle n'aimera peut-être pas nettoyer les taches de sperme.

Je serais plus mitigé que vous sur ce point. Je pense qu'elle tient à Alberto, ce n'est certes pas l'amour avec un grand A, mais il y a beaucoup de tendresse, exemple hier soir quand Alberto dormait habillé, elle lui a oté l'oreillette et défait la ceinture pour qu'il soit à l'aise. Néanmoins, elle reste dans son rôle de femme bafouée. Un jeu d'évitement sans trop s'éloigner.

Chacun, en fait, interpréte selon son propre vécu, il y a une certaine identification avec ces deux personnages et leur situation. Il n'y a pas de vérité mais du ressenti.

Bonne soirée

• Like 1