Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

17 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I remember the last time when Alberto and his girlfriend fucked  a lot more comments are given here ... perhaps their fucking seems not so interesting as it was said ? I think it is still very intensive and long...as we can currently see 😄. So worth to mentioned here....🤭

I agree with you.  We should celebrate Alberto's passionate fucking.  Honestly, I thought about re subbing to see it but I think I will survive without seeing it.  Not being facetious at all, it is good to see something different from this apartment.  

Question for the audience:  I suggest that the two best fucks in this apartment are Martina-Nelly and now Alberto-Juliet.  Interesting that Martina-Alberto don't make it onto this list.  Of course, I have heard that their early fucks were very good, but I started at the beginning of the Nelly era so I did not see them.  And say what you want, when you look at a 3 year old video of one of their early sexual exploits, it just doesn't feel as exciting as seeing it live in real time.  Of course, we are voyeurs.    So what is everyone's thought on my take?   Were there better fucks besides these two and which ones would make the hall of fame for this apartment?

If this apartment is closing, let's start reminiscing now.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

What we should be wondering is which of the two women is more sexually satisfying for Alberto

This is a huge question really.  One really has to wonder why he doesn't go as long and as passionate with Martina.  I get the argument that they have been together for 6 years and sex will drop off like that for couples.   Question for the old timers:   Were any of the early Alberto/Martina fuck sessions like this, i.e. going on for hours and being so passionate?

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree with you.  We should celebrate Alberto's passionate fucking.  Honestly, I thought about re subbing to see it but I think I will survive without seeing it.  Not being facetious at all, it is good to see something different from this apartment.  

Question for the audience:  I suggest that the two best fucks in this apartment are Martina-Nelly and now Alberto-Juliet.  Interesting that Martina-Alberto don't make it onto this list.  Of course, I have heard that their early fucks were very good, but I started at the beginning of the Nelly era so I did not see them.  And say what you want, when you look at a 3 year old video of one of their early sexual exploits, it just doesn't feel as exciting as seeing it live in real time.  Of course, we are voyeurs.    So what is everyone's thought on my take?   Were there better fucks besides these two and which ones would make the hall of fame for this apartment?

If this apartment is closing, let's start reminiscing now.

You may be right, but as you mentioned, there were some nice, interesting sex sessions between the two in the beginning. Therefore the list could be a little longer and we can also add them too.

9 hours ago, Adalbert said:

All questens are answered now...😁

#1. Weekend Fuck Fest - YES

#2. Lights On - NO

#3. Big Double Bed - YES

I can't believe she just took a shower with her bikini on after all that fucking...

12 minutes ago, profish said:

ok so can someone explain the thought process of the new girl that can fuck on cam for an hour but has to take a shower with clothes on 🤔

She doesn't know how the cameras switch from day to night.