Guest heybro

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guest in shower camer 6

ESTA CHICA YA ESTUBO  una vez , no olvido unas tetas asi , puede ser que si folle por que esta al final del periodo , llevaba tampax , y solo se coloco un salva slip de todas maneras puede chupar . creo que hoy follan las dos chicas , esa es mi apuesta .

Something is not right here  It looks like Dasha's sister.  However the bathroom cams were not in sync.  Only camera 6 was working. The others were not.  I wonder if none were supposed to be working for these guests but they messed up with camera 6.  Camera 4 and 5 were not showing what was current.  \

The blond with the boyfriend sleeping next to him blew out a bug blood clot while urinating in the shower.  Seems kind of bold for a new person on camera - that is what makes me wonder if the bathrooms cams were supposed to "all" be out of sync. 

Guest bobbyjoe

Something is not right here  It looks like Dasha's sister.  However the bathroom cams were not in sync.  Only camera 6 was working. The others were not.  I wonder if none were supposed to be working for these guests but they messed up with camera 6.  Camera 4 and 5 were not showing what was current.  \

The blond with the boyfriend sleeping next to him blew out a bug blood clot while urinating in the shower.  Seems kind of bold for a new person on camera - that is what makes me wonder if the bathrooms cams were supposed to "all" be out of sync.

for the cameras 4 and 5 when she have take a shower,j have close rlc before she take shower and

restart rlc for synchronized the cameras and after that all have work good

for the cameras 4 and 5 when she have take a shower,j have close rlc before she take shower and

restart rlc for synchronized the cameras and after that all have work good

Someone once wondered why some rooms are always lights on. This is the reason. Some cameras generate a lot of noise in the dark so that all the servers or data connections will not be able to handle the data amount generated from that. Cameras 4 and 5, for example, may produce 100 times the amount of data in the dark compared to the bright, the camera 6 does not have this problem. When you logged in again or refreshed the page or something else, changed the server  to better working and everything was OK.