Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #39

Pete1960

3 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

I did very much enjoy the ass wiggling and when she grabbed the ass to show the cam her asshole.

Hope we get to see her really caress the ass and tease her asshole for a good while again sometime soon. 😁😊

She never gets brown fingers. What does she do?  A pre-bate enema?  Is that why she's always, always in the toilet before beginning?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Did you get a boner?

For the record Leora does not give me a boner.

For the record I still get magnificent hardons...just not watching her anymore.  Too much, too often, to much repetition.

No woman in the world could do what she does and manage to easily get the same man off after 10 years of exposure. Look at our marriages how sex becomes boring with the same person after years. It might get the job done but nothing at all like when you first got together.  Do you still drool obver your wife's naked body like you did the first week?  Its a normal human reaction to overload.

The first time you stand on the gas with a 400HP car it's GREAT!  Then after a while that differs from person to person one begins to crave more horsepower.  Then more horsepower...and on it goes.  Drugs, booze the same way.  The level of tolerance increases with use and it always, always takes more to get the same high.  With Leora I personally need fresh (new) meat. A change, a new room mate, I can't imagine her doing anything new - she's done everything including putting tampons in in front of the cameras.

Leora is an attractive woman, not beautiful but attractive, an exhibitionist and does any and everything in front of our cameras. After ten years you'd have to be a pathetic, lonely man to crave watching her.

Like others, Jugghead andJimbo (I hope I'm not speaking for you guys) grew tired of her. I still subscribe because the chippy $45 FRNs a month is peanuts while I wait to see her move on with her life and become a productive member of  society. Maybe buy a house have kids get as life - hey, how about visiting her dad? -instead of immersing herself in free rent, utilities and spending money exposing herself to the world with the full knowledge of her cuckold prideless Paul.

It's a matter if time and I want to see it happen. It will be great for both leora and Paul to be respectable members of their future communities.

(Oh are the negative comments going to fly off the self with this post...hey, Its a personal opinion.)

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

For the record Leora does not give me a boner.

For the record I still get magnificent hardons...just not watching her anymore.  Too much, too often, to much repetition.

No woman in the world could do what she does and manage to easily get the same man off after 10 years of exposure. Look at our marriages how sex becomes boring with the same person after years. It might get the job done but nothing at all like when you first got together.  Do you still drool obver your wife's naked body like you did the first week?  Its a normal human reaction to overload.

The first time you stand on the gas with a 400HP car it's GREAT!  Then after a while that differs from person to person one begins to crave more horsepower.  Then more horsepower...and on it goes.  Drugs, booze the same way.  The level of tolerance increases with use and it always, always takes more to get the same high.  With Leora I personally need fresh (new) meat. A change, a new room mate, I can't imagine her doing anything new - she's done everything including putting tampons in in front of the cameras.

Leora is an attractive woman, not beautiful but attractive, an exhibitionist and does any and everything in front of our cameras. After ten years you'd have to be a pathetic, lonely man to crave watching her.

Like others, Jugghead andJimbo (I hope I'm not speaking for you guys) grew tired of her. I still subscribe because the chippy $45 FRNs a month is peanuts while I wait to see her move on with her life and become a productive member of  society. Maybe buy a house have kids get as life - hey, how about visiting her dad? -instead of immersing herself in free rent, utilities and spending money exposing herself to the world with the full knowledge of her cuckold prideless Paul.

It's a matter if time and I want to see it happen. It will be great for both leora and Paul to be respectable members of their future communities.

(Oh are the negative comments going to fly off the self with this post...hey, Its a personal opinion.)

I see it a little differently from you Max, I see a woman working her ass trying to keep everyone happy. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

I don't care what she does after RLC because we will never know. As a true voyeur I would love to see Leora have sex with many different guys and many different women. With these "real life voyeur cam" sites I am only interested in sexy teases, nudity and sex. 

Making a point - does anyone know what Maya, Zoya, Lora, Desiree, Beatriz, Alina, Suzan or Adriana are doing nowadays after RLC? I think not. Why would Leora be any different unless she does Chaturbate type sites or Only Fans or provide her personal social media sites or any update messages that all her emoji freak lovers might receive from "the love of their life". 

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I see it a little differently from you Max, I see a woman working her ass trying to keep everyone happy. 

With all due respect I I genuinely like you for the record, but I  don't see an exhibitionist being an exhibitionist as 'working her ass off'. To me, and again from my perspective, it's no different than saying an alcoholic drinking himself into an early grave being watched doing so on international cameras 24/7 as a man working his ass off.  Leora is doing what she likes (maybe needs; to be watched) in return for housing and income without contributing to society. Delighting we voyeurs isn't contributing to society. it sure as heck isn't getting her life from middle age to senior citizen securely.  No time on a job, no seniority, no promotions, no pension and no time adding on to the one she doesn't have. If she thinks about having kids the longer she waits the more likely she'll have a mongoloid kid. Old eggs don't do well, if they work at all.

She isn't thinking long term and that's fine for most on the forum. So many on the forum will be hitting their local shrink when she goes so much do they hang on her life. Not me. Just waiting to see how this show ends. Not to offend those that differ but from my perspective it's my right and my interest.  Too much, too long, to repetitive.  Maybe if Paul and her break up and another woman comes great.  But as it is watching Paul being a stereotypical cuckold turns me off. Where's his pride?

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

With all due respect I I genuinely like you for the record, but I  don't see an exhibitionist being an exhibitionist as 'working her ass off'. To me, and again from my perspective, it's no different than saying an alcoholic drinking himself into an early grave being watched doing so on international cameras 24/7 as a man working his ass off.  Leora is doing what she likes (maybe needs; to be watched) in return for housing and income without contributing to society. Delighting we voyeurs isn't contributing to society. it sure as heck isn't getting her life from middle age to senior citizen securely.  No time on a job, no seniority, no promotions, no pension and no time adding on to the one she doesn't have. If she thinks about having kids the longer she waits the more likely she'll have a mongoloid kid. Old eggs don't do well, if they work at all.

She isn't thinking long term and that's fine for most on the forum. So many on the forum will be hitting their local shrink when she goes so much do they hang on her life. Not me. Just waiting to see how this show ends. Not to offend those that differ but from my perspective it's my right and my interest.  Too much, too long, to repetitive.  Maybe if Paul and her break up and another woman comes great.  But as it is watching Paul being a stereotypical cuckold turns me off. Where's his pride?

To me, that's her private business on what she does in her senior life. It's a voguer site so seeing Leora Bating is enough for me. For me, Paul is a mummy's boy and needs to man up and I would love to watch Paul cuckold. I'm putting my name down to be the first in 🤣

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

To me, that's her private business on what she does in her senior life.

I actually do.  I see her chances slipping away as she sucks the RLC tit.  I sincerely wish her well knowing from a good unnamed source no one can give adice to Leora without pissing her off.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Wednesday for everyone 

11/10/2023 11/October/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3