B7 - General Topic 2023 #29 (October)

16 hours ago, Slow said:

Sorry I may have misunderstood: a girl can be payed to live in a villa and a guy not? 

That's not the point, i want to say girls have minimal chances to  get a good guy who is payed to live in a villa. Like Margo crying for Wolf, her expectations are too big for this type of guy payed to stay in a villa, 100% percent this type of guys don't have a bright future outside the villa, if he had, he wasn't here and when you see that he wants to fuck everyone who has tits, it's even clearer. Ok, they fuck, they stay together, but it is not recommended to have feelings for such a thing like Wolf.

6 hours ago, Slow said:

put a horny Sara or a bending Margo in front of me and ... suddenly I can see it! Miracle? 😇 

True that he is the one providing the content most of the users ask: I was a Dylan defender although sometimes his Neapolitan temper added to his not speaking Russian made him not the perfect mate.

This gigolò (Wolf) is caressing gently any girl as if she was his unique reason of existence, he gives the impression of an opportunistic behavior, as soon as he sees a hole he tries to put his dick in it ... for sure Dylan was less pushy (although sometimes more aggressive). Girls find him good looking and gentle enough. 

Good for us so they fuck more online. I don't like him but I thank him for doing what is needed.

I think if it wasn’t for ( ANY ) of the guys the last year or so , the villas would be a complete disappointment and disaster . I think it is because of the guys that we saw some girls letting go on cameras .. And I support this opinion with the fact that any of the girls that were seen doing things with the guys , I think one 2 maximum 3 had guys that they brought over in the villas … the rest , an absolute zero .. Imagine then if it weren’t these guys … 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, ddhm said:

The guys who FUCK A LOOOOOOOOOOT are doomed 😂🤣😂🤣 … let’s begin … Thor fucking Holly ( what an abusive , controlling , POS , jerk ) …

Samson fucking ( what a Neanderthal , face expressions of a stupid guy , steroids , POS ) 

Anthony fucking ( another POS , limped dick guy , manipulator , )

Dylan fucking ( the biggest POS of them all , drug addict , violent , dangerous ) 

Wolf fucking .. no need to describe as it is an ongoing situation and the comments are daily .

And look now how it goes , the girls go out since guests , boyfriends or whoever don’t appear ( only Lacrim brings people every now and then and Dylan also did ) , the girls are do nothings ( because of course they also don’t masturbate 😂🤣😂 as they ARE OBLIGATED TO DO 😂🤣😂 ) , all private life is happening away of cameras because when a guy fucks is just a hunter and tries to fuck as many as possible .

How much of an hypocrisy when THE MAJORITY of the posters would simply LOVE to be in the position of these men and fuck every now and then a different woman , get a different lips / tongue blowjob , a swallow or a spit … WHAT ? You wouldn’t want that ? Or simply because you can’t do it and others ( some easier some more difficult ) fuck one after the other are needed to be judged as POS .. and more of POS .. and even more POS .. Ahh , sorry , if YOU WERE FUCKING one afte the other YOU WOULD BE CASANOVAS and what a fantastic cock giver , lover , sensual and emotional man 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Please , stop the hypocrisy and accept that there are guys on a site that YOU HABE DECIDED TO PAY AND WATCH that ( for whatever reasons ) , they can fuck whenever they want , whoever they want at whatever place they want . Just as simple as that . There’s now an anti Wolf propaganda because the guy walks around without t-shirt showing his well build body when most of us can’t see out dick while showering due to the beer bellies , burger and pizza exaggerations . 

Yes , there are many men in the year 2023 that can fuck every second day a different one and it isn’t middle of 50s / 60s or 70s that people got married and engaged with their very first big love in their early 20s or just after finishing school / university . 

So , for all of us men , sit back and enjoy what it is offered . And if not , there’s always Leora who masturbate for the isolated and single / lonely and OLDER ones 😂🤣

Preach!! Amen!!

• Like 1

From the great love night (October 16 after midnight) a moment that really surprised me (and makes me think that Margo when she fucks, she really enjoys it):

she was still pleasing herself (after already a good fuck), the gigolò enters back in the room and while he was leaving again she calls him back because she wants him (blowjob and more).

Quite surprising from multiple aspects and really great!

Thanks Margo!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Slow said:

From the great love night (October 16 after midnight) a moment that really surprised me (and makes me think that Margo when she fucks, she really enjoys it):

she was still pleasing herself (after already a good fuck), the gigolò enters back in the room and while he was leaving again she calls him back because she wants him (blowjob and more).

Quite surprising from multiple aspects and really great!

Thanks Margo!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Margo is at the moment Sambuka’s replacement ( in a much much lower scale of course ) .. She’s  the only one willing to have fun and enjoy as a Girl On Vacation / single , the type of girls needed in the villa project . I only hope she doesn’t end up like Ashley , but so far , a very very nice and positive stay .

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

My money -- looking at the assortment of toys on the bed, and the clothes she is bringing out of the closet -- is there will be another Only Fans show tonight.  It seems that there will do one such show a week,.  The previous one was on the LR massage table, started right on the hour, and lasted 50-55 minutes.

I keep on hoping that a strap-on harness will appear in the tool-kit.  Show Wolf who his real mistress is

She is taking way too much time deciding for this not to be for a show.

Her lingerie sets are in Shein bags.  Shein makes exotic lingerie, and inexpensive.  So inexpensive that I don't think these sets are very durable.  Look up Shein on Amazon and gift her a set and request that she wear it for you.