B7 - General Topic 2023 #29 (October)

30 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Il a pris son pied et son argent avec Margo ( et elle aussi ) qui fout le camp aujourd'hui 

et il court déjà à B4 voir les nouvelles 

Quel crétin, arrogant et faux jeton ce mec , la totale 

Je doute qu'elle s'en aille vu que c'est Wolf qui a ramené les valises ce matin et elles semblaient bien lourde :biggrin:

Donc c'est plus des valises qui lui manquait qu'autre chose :biggrin:

il y a 15 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Je doute qu'elle s'en aille vu que c'est Wolf qui a ramené les valises ce matin et elles semblaient bien lourde :biggrin:

Donc c'est plus des valises qui lui manquait qu'autre chose :biggrin:

I sincerely hope ... tonight's show was quite one! Would be a pity if she goes away ...

1 hour ago, stamperke said:

wolf came in her room with those suitcases at 06:03. If i saw correctly, he took them from the other apartment.

He brought the suitcase down the stairs from the swimming pool.  There is no indication he brought it from B-4, which leaves two possibilities:  he retrieved it from his car, or he got it from the B-7 garage.  I don't think he has a key to the B-4 garage door.

• Thanks 1

The suitcase that Wolf brought down the stairs was already packed.  She has now proceeded to unpack it.  Likely this suitcase has cold weather clothes, which is why he went and retrieved it at 06:00 in the rain.

Given the short time it took from the time he went up the stairs by the pool to when he returned, leaves three possibilities:  his car:  the B-7 garage;  or RLC has another house very close and it was stored there.  As I said, I found no evidence on replay that he went to B-4.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Wolf going up the stairs.  Before he left, Margo handed him something small.  It may have been a key.  He returned within five minutes.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Wolf returning.  I now think he retrieved the suitcase from the car, but the car is her car, and that is why she appears to give him the key as he heaves her room.  The only other explanation would be the suitcase was in the B-7 garage, and she had locked the suitcase with a chain and lock.

1 hour ago, johnny0692 said:

Wolf doing some weight lifting and pussy licking at the same time

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

For such a 'strong' guy,he seemed to have struggled to pick her up 😆