B4 - General Topic 2023 #51 (October)

I think rlc knows they have a problem if there trying to find new people to get rid of this old group but they can't even feel in b4 plus most of the participants are mostly off camera 🤷‍♂️

it's not going to change until they clean house so just get use to the same old same old which sucks for the subscribers 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I think rlc knows they have a problem if there trying to find new people to get rid of this old group but they can't even feel in b4 plus most of the participants are mostly off camera 🤷‍♂️

it's not going to change until they clean house so just get use to the same old same old which sucks for the subscribers 🤷‍♂️

I wish they had a small fraction of guts in trying to control this uncontrollable "hide and seek" person like Ulyana, what a "F You" to all of us from her, as she and this wolf guy left the party and just stayed gone, and this is just my opinion 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Ok so i missed most of the party last night, apart from the guy who loves to wear pink skirts drug dealing and girls drooling all over him for that, what did i miss ? Any action or thing worth watching again ?

Threesome with Amaila, Mati and Fiora

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Ok so i missed most of the party last night, apart from the guy who loves to wear pink skirts drug dealing and girls drooling all over him for that, what did i miss ? Any action or thing worth watching again ?

You can see the replay and if you see anything interesting please let me know because as far as I'm concerned it was a total Crapfest and a disappearing act by this phony ass Ulyana

• Upvote 1