B4 - General Topic 2023 #51 (October)

9 minutes ago, yosakku said:

xarvaz or whatever that guy's name is was/still is the president of the fanclub. he was destroyed when she fucked dylan 😆 

fan club?, no, she is just a beautiful girl to look at (she still is) but every girl who has been under Dylan is a Dylan whore and I no longer follow... too low  level.
I don't care who crosses it now, she is no longer worth my attention

so I don't know where you get that nonsense from, but capscam apparently also has its low level visitors

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, yosakku said:

xarvaz or whatever that guy's name is was/still is the president of the fanclub. he was destroyed when she fucked dylan 😆 

DeeDee is also a huge fan (calling her The General 😄 )  But he loves the Orc, so he'll be proud of his boy.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

fan club?, no, she is just a beautiful girl to look at (she still is) but every girl who has been under Dylan is a Dylan whore and I no longer follow... too low  level.
I don't care who crosses it now, she is no longer worth my attention

The guy that she had sex with when she was a tenant in that double bed room was way worst than Dylan.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The guy that she had sex with when she was a tenant in that double bed room was way worst than Dylan.

she doesn't have much taste so that's possible but I don't think I've seen that boy, basically she only cares about drugs and making fake faces so it doesn't matter much

• Haha 1