B4 - General Topic 2023 #51 (October)

à l’instant, coolcucumber a dit :

Donc d'abord Sara, puis Margo et maintenant Ulyana, sans oublier qu'il s'est fait branler par Rachel et a également doigté Lilith dans la chambre et la salle de bain de Sara, Wolf sur une lancée, la prochaine cible sera probablement Harley puisqu'il a eu sa meilleure amie Ulyana aujourd'hui.

mais il se vante là auprès de Margo

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

fan club?, no, she is just a beautiful girl to look at (she still is) but every girl who has been under Dylan is a Dylan whore and I no longer follow... too low  level.
I don't care who crosses it now, she is no longer worth my attention

so I don't know where you get that nonsense from, but capscam apparently also has its low level visitors

Alexa Bliss Crying GIF by WWE

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

The one who doesn't have taste is Harley, she even let Lacrim fuck her, that was lowest of the low lmao

yes, I understand that but she is so far gone in terms of appearance and taste that she could play a role in the walking dead

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

So first Sara then Margo and now Ulyana, not to mention he got a handjob from Rachel and fingered Lilith as well in Sara's bedroom and bathroom, Wolf on a roll, next target probably will be Harley since he got her best friend Ulyana today

Knocking em over like dominos....let's see if get to level of...............................wait for it...............................Dylan 😆 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

So first Sara then Margo and now Ulyana, not to mention he got a handjob from Rachel and fingered Lilith as well in Sara's bedroom and bathroom, Wolf on a roll, next target probably will be Harley since he got her best friend Ulyana today

He gets a half point for his effort with Shantai.