Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #40

Pete1960

Leora the last two nights has restored my wavering my belief in her. Leora, if you have your ears on, KEEP DOING WHAT YOU USED TO DO> With all due respect, "Fuck Paul". Bate, sneaky, dirty, nasty, innocent appearing, look at the camera masturbating for US!

You are digging yourself out of a big hole and returning to what made you the QUEEN OF CAM GIRLS! Fucking awesome.

Now don't stop. Keep throwing new nasty stuff at us and your rent will be paid for many more years.

You nailed back to back nites of nasty SEX together and I implore you to keep being a dirty girl.

More close ups of your private bits, wet fingers slowly eating yourself close to the camera, more looking acknowledging we are there and you will redeem your former self. I didn't think you could do it anymore and you are giving it your best.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Saturday for everyone with the family 

14/10/2023 14/October/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Saturday for everyone with the family 

14/10/2023 14/October/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

ahh shit. I'm just jugghead now. Before I was the horse. Oh, how the unmighty have fallen

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, jugghead said:

ahh shit. I'm just jugghead now. Before I was the horse. Oh, how the unmighty have fallen

Fallen off your horse again?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3