Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #40

Pete1960

55 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Have just watched last nights effort, and again like the previous two an improvement on what was being served up previously.

She made an effort with her makeup and sexy lingerie with a very good lengthy tease prior to getting down to the serious masturbation.

Good eye contact with the camera, good breast stroking and licking and a very good tease of her pussy over her white see through panties, which accentuated her mound perfectly, obviously it would have been better from my perspective if she could have made her panties more visibly wetter but maybe another day.

Good to see her use the black dildo and licking her juice from it, especially when she lets her tongue travel up the shaft and her juice is momentarily visible on her tongue....nice touch ! Then spitting on the dildo and inserting it in her arse, slow long strokes are my personal preference as it slides in and out but all in all a good session. 

Nice touch at the end when she walked out without panties on and the dildo clearly visible to Paul who smiled as she passed, and after showering she went to him and gave him a cuddle...Perhaps they have now developed and understanding where he will let her do her thing with her audience without interfering, and she will reward him in her own way as she did under the covers later.

Another " well done " girl ! 

She is obviously trying and I appreciate and enjoy her effort. Big improvement.  Now for some close ups on Cam 7 for her fans to get personal.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Have just watched last nights effort, and again like the previous two an improvement on what was being served up previously.

She made an effort with her makeup and sexy lingerie with a very good lengthy tease prior to getting down to the serious masturbation.

Good eye contact with the camera, good breast stroking and licking and a very good tease of her pussy over her white see through panties, which accentuated her mound perfectly, obviously it would have been better from my perspective if she could have made her panties more visibly wetter but maybe another day.

Good to see her use the black dildo and licking her juice from it, especially when she lets her tongue travel up the shaft and her juice is momentarily visible on her tongue....nice touch ! Then spitting on the dildo and inserting it in her arse, slow long strokes are my personal preference as it slides in and out but all in all a good session. 

Nice touch at the end when she walked out without panties on and the dildo clearly visible to Paul who smiled as she passed, and after showering she went to him and gave him a cuddle...Perhaps they have now developed and understanding where he will let her do her thing with her audience without interfering, and she will reward him in her own way as she did under the covers later.

Another " well done " girl ! 

Paul stayed at the computer and Leora had sex with big black Mr 

At the end Leora smiling with the big black Mr in her hand at Paul 

Now Paul must not bother Leora when She is having sex  

Afterwards Paul will be rewarded for removing the creamy milk 

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul stayed at the computer and Leora had sex with big black Mr 

At the end Leora smiling with the big black Mr in her hand at Paul 

Now Paul must not bother Leora when She is having sex  

Afterwards Paul will be rewarded for removing the creamy milk 

Like I'd mentioned, my fantasy is for Leora to order Paul to sit and watch on the edge of the bed while she does a bate for us, reacting, looking at the camera, eating herself, anal Mr. Black frenzy bating glaring at the camera while he must watch. Just like he isn't there and she doesn't need him she's so excited doing it for us.

It might bring out a bit of humiliation even for a leach like him. Be fun to watch his reaction to his partner being very naughty  knowing she doing it for others not him and he must let her.

Just something sexy she could do.  Do I have a second on the idea?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

22 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Like I'd mentioned, my fantasy is for Leora to order Paul to sit and watch on the edge of the bed while she does a bate for us, reacting, looking at the camera, eating herself, anal Mr. Black frenzy bating glaring at the camera while he must watch. Just like he isn't there and she doesn't need him she's so excited doing it for us.

It might bring out a bit of humiliation even for a leach like him. Be fun to watch his reaction to his partner being very naughty  knowing she doing it for others not him and he must let her.

Just something sexy she could do.  Do I have a second on the idea?

Paul sitting on the bench Looking  and Leora on the bed having sex with big black Mr  

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I always enjoy her long teases.

Agree completely with what you said about her with her dildo, she did a lot of things that I enjoy watching last night. Anyone else notice how she briefly lay with her legs open and dildo still in her ass after climaxing? She usually closes her legs and takes it out straight away. A little thing, but it was good to see. 

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

and she will reward him in her own way as she did under the covers later.

I wondered if anyone else noticed that, but as no-one commented I werent sure. Not like Leora to not show whats happening to the camera's. Maybe Paul got a bit over-excited...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

I wondered if anyone else noticed that, but as no-one commented I werent sure. Not like Leora to not show whats happening to the camera's. Maybe Paul got a bit over-excited...

Perhaps it was just a personal thing to reward him for his understanding without it being on show....Who knows !

• Like 2