Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #40

Pete1960

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Tuesday for everyone 

17/10/2023 17/October/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just wondering - some guys can be referred to as being perverts (me included) but can women also be referred to as being perverts or is it only a guy thing? Why do I ask? Well, Leora is an exhibitionist, uses sex toys, tastes her own pussy juices, into some anal fun, did some minimum lesbian sex, looks directly at the cams as if looking straight into the eyes of her viewers and does other types of sex activities. Can Leora be referred to as a pervert? I think so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Just wondering - some guys can be referred to as being perverts (me included) but can women also be referred to as being perverts or is it only a guy thing? Why do I ask? Well, Leora is an exhibitionist, uses sex toys, tastes her own pussy juices, into some anal fun, did some minimum lesbian sex, looks directly at the cams as if looking straight into the eyes of her viewers and does other types of sex activities. Can Leora be referred to as a pervert? I think so.

Yo Doug, women can be considered perverts for sure. We perverts know who we are, and non perverts consider perverts abnormal in thier sexual tastes. I thinks most of the perverts in here to be pretty normal, so I guess that makes me a pervert, and I'm proud to be considered to be perverted. 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora is enjoying being perverted  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Doug, women can be considered perverts for sure. We perverts know who we are, and non perverts consider perverts abnormal in thier sexual tastes. I thinks most of the perverts in here to be pretty normal, so I guess that makes me a pervert, and I'm proud to be considered to be perverted. 😊

Oh goody. I like the sound of that. Happy to hear that some women are hungry perverts just like guys. There are good normal perverts and bad disgusting perverts. Most of the time, about 95%,  I am a good normal pervert and the other 5% well it's the lady driving me crazy and wild - 😈. Great to hear a females direct answer. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

She would be called a Pervette...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1