B4 - General Topic 2023 #52 (October)

16 minutes ago, moules said:

She says 300 words to his one.  She has more to say than Masha.

This is one of the best tactics a man can have if he wants to have sex  … That is , BEING A GREAT LISTENER … It works as it seems with him as well  . Let’s see if he scores girl No4 .. Still , the women like to be around him , it is more than obvious and for sure they don’t care if he flirts / fucks around as we see . 

Maybe he doesn’t get Mel ( tonight ) but it was the same slow procedure with Sara and of course with his current fuck buddy Margo that the first night saw them masturbating next to the other ..

Still , he also failed with Shantal like his predecessor .. let’s see if he manages to overcome the most successful male ever , The Master .. 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

We found that out earlier when they disappeared into the toilet opposite the lounge entrance lol...if of course they were doing stuff. 

I thought someone said she was puking in there. I don't know, I don't watch any of this bullshit. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Little Red Riding Hood is about to her house blown down by the Big Bad Wolfe.

Seems not, for some reason he is holding back, it's rare to see him like that. Or maybe he find her too drunk, or not his type.

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is one of the best tactics a man can have if he wants to have sex  … That is , BEING A GREAT LISTENER … It works as it seems with him as well  . Let’s see if he scores girl No4 .. Still , the women like to be around him , it is more than obvious and for sure they don’t care if he flirts / fucks around as we see . 

Maybe he doesn’t get Mel ( tonight ) but it was the same slow procedure with Sara and of course with his current fuck buddy Margo that the first night saw them masturbating next to the other ..

Still , he also failed with Shantal like his predecessor .. let’s see if he manages to overcome the most successful male ever , The Master .. 

Mel is interested but Wolf is holding back for some strange reason.