B1 - General Topic 2023 #22 (October / November)

It was again another Deja bu from the past , Amalia in her former apartment and the glory days and times and this time the room that so many things happened is inhabited by a person that isn’t interested in this job that she chose to do .. let’s see how it develops more .. 

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0340 Megan's bf left with his suitcase

Either this was his departure time from the start OR as you saw if you watched he become quite annoyed with Megan finding the whole mock intruder act amusing because he was in the room, then left, then came back as the intruder, then left and then came back as her boyfriend pretending to be in another room the whole time and came back to complain about the water on the bed as if he never knew about it. Somewhere during that whole sequence of events from the very start leading up to the mock intruder scene something was said and had agitated him since and was further infuriated by Megan's lack of seriousness during the role play...and now he's fucked off home lol. 

34 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Either this was his departure time from the start OR as you saw if you watched he become quite annoyed with Megan finding the whole mock intruder act amusing because he was in the room, then left, then came back as the intruder, then left and then came back as her boyfriend pretending to be in another room the whole time and came back to complain about the water on the bed as if he never knew about it. Somewhere during that whole sequence of events from the very start leading up to the mock intruder scene something was said and had agitated him since and was further infuriated by Megan's lack of seriousness during the role play...and now he's fucked off home lol. 

That puts an end to his BS at least.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Last night I followed this apartment very little... can you explain to me what strange happened? who is this intruder?
I followed a little during dinner and even less after dinner, but it seems to me that a nice atmosphere had been established