B1 - General Topic 2023 #22 (October / November)

Well , I didn’t expect that Megan  goes  , it also all looks that she left very fast and all of a sudden , maybe boyfriend issues , however she looked rather happy and “ naughty “ the last days with the repeated Bella visits ( I can’t think of a most shy girl ever appearing , even when she came back to sleep with Sambuka in Megan’s room , she was trying not even to have her mini skirt expose anything , VERY PITY as she is for sure a top model rate woman ) and it was like no issues , I guess then the boyfriend revelation that he was going to be back at Christmas , was a mistake or things  changed . Except if we see her elsewhere all of a sudden .. 

As always Megan has been a gorgeous woman to watch , this stay was the least adventurous as the boyfriend was making the stay quiet , the distance was creating for sure drama , she’s now though so experienced with the cameras that I am sure she’s an “RLC soldier “ and if she asks back , they will welcome her with pleasure . Farewell to one of the greatest and let’s hope that we get either Sambuka or Wednesday because with Octavia and The Scandal Shantal , well , we might be in lowest ratings ever for B1 . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, santorini said:

so wednesday will replace megan? too bad, i would prefer new blood

19 minutes ago, peking said:

if Wednesday was to be there by herself that would be new blood 😁

Wednesday single and perhaps in terms of “ forgetting “ Wayne ?? Please , give subscription numbers when she joins , the woman is another level , fantastic , what we can say about her ?  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Wednesday single and perhaps in terms of “ forgetting “ Wayne ?? Please , give subscription numbers when she joins , the woman is another level , fantastic , what we can say about her ?  

👍

• Thanks 1

• moos54 locked this topic