B1 - General Topic 2023 #22 (October / November)

9 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Either this was his departure time from the start OR as you saw if you watched he become quite annoyed with Megan finding the whole mock intruder act amusing because he was in the room, then left, then came back as the intruder, then left and then came back as her boyfriend pretending to be in another room the whole time and came back to complain about the water on the bed as if he never knew about it. Somewhere during that whole sequence of events from the very start leading up to the mock intruder scene something was said and had agitated him since and was further infuriated by Megan's lack of seriousness during the role play...and now he's fucked off home lol. 

I don't understand. Around 2030 he was already packing. 

2 hours ago, Boing said:

Last night I followed this apartment very little... can you explain to me what strange happened? who is this intruder?
I followed a little during dinner and even less after dinner, but it seems to me that a nice atmosphere had been established

I need to watch RP in full but it seems Megan did or said something concerning Amalia's boyfriend because later that evening Megan's boyfriend was talking to her about him like a jealous boyfriend does. Anyway they later decided to roleplay a girl in her bedroom alone whilst a hooded intruder comes in and sexually assaults her whilst the boyfriend was in another room. So from the beginning...they were on the bed together messing around, her boyfriend gets up and leaves the bedroom (pretending to not return). Meanwhile he is in the bathroom getting himself ready to play the hooded intruder who then aggressively walks back into her room with a hooded top and some scissors. He then forces her down on the  bed and Megan is laughing through the whole thing. He licks her gash and then quickly disappears but he knocked a glass of water onto the floor which went over a pillow. Moment later returns as the boyfriend and then complains about the wet pillow as if to say he never knew about it but obviously he did during the role play scene. Then when it went back to normal he seems to get more and more agitated and again started spouting about Mati (I think) and said he was leaving...and a while later after packing his things in a manner that he was pissed off he then left. You're gonna tell me now you have replay after I've written all this lol.

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I don't understand. Around 2030 he was already packing. 

No that is what I am saying...either him departing last night/early this morning was already planned OR something ensued during after the meal because he has a number of conversations with Megan about him/the other guy...presumably Mati because her boyfriend was speaking in a manner of a jealous boyfriend...plus he got more agitated as the evening went on especially after Megan laughed through the role play event of being assaulted by the hooded intruder. 

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I need to watch RP in full but it seems Megan did or said something concerning Amalia's boyfriend because later that evening Megan's boyfriend was talking to her about him like a jealous boyfriend does. Anyway they later decided to roleplay a girl in her bedroom alone whilst a hooded intruder comes in and sexually assaults her whilst the boyfriend was in another room. So from the beginning...they were on the bed together messing around, her boyfriend gets up and leaves the bedroom (pretending to not return). Meanwhile he is in the bathroom getting himself ready to play the hooded intruder who then aggressively walks back into her room with a hooded top and some scissors. He then forces her down on the  bed and Megan is laughing through the whole thing. He licks her gash and then quickly disappears but he knocked a glass of water onto the floor which went over a pillow. Moment later returns as the boyfriend and then complains about the wet pillow as if to say he never knew about it but obviously he did during the role play scene. Then when it went back to normal he seems to get more and more agitated and again started spouting about Mati (I think) and said he was leaving...and a while later after packing his things in a manner that he was pissed off he then left. You're gonna tell me now you have replay after I've written all this lol.

Unfortunately I didn't subscribe to the replay and I'm not able to say anything.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

No that is what I am saying...either him departing last night/early this morning was already planned OR something ensued during after the meal because he has a number of conversations with Megan about him/the other guy...presumably Mati because her boyfriend was speaking in a manner of a jealous boyfriend...plus he got more agitated as the evening went on especially after Megan laughed through the role play event of being assaulted by the hooded intruder. 

Thanks. Now I understand better.

Megans boyfriends departure was planned, earlier that evening while they were laying in bed they discussed what time he had to be at the airport for a 5:30 departure.  He was afraid if he closed his eyes Megan would also fall asleep and he might miss his flight. 

• Upvote 2

Two things I noticed ..Amalia and Mati were speaking on possible “ sexual fantasies “ to Octavia ( she really looked fascinated by Amalia and Mati ,proof is that she stayed till the end and Shantal - as her habit when socializing occurs - retired early in her bedroom when the last days she was seen coming back very early morning hours ) and in a way make her think of naughty things 😉 .. Mati also seems approaching the girls , this time was Sambuka nearly the end of the evening , I believe he suggested her to follow them in the apartment but Sambuka ignored them ( him ) and she went in Megan’s room where we found out by Megan’s boyfriend that he will be back at Christmas .

My interpretation during this first month of Amalia and Mati’s stay is that they have a nice ( mostly sexual I believe ) relationship that they would like to try new things ( I don’t care if it is for RLC viewership or for their own sexual fantasies ) but they can’t find the right person to share ( Fiora not visiting them again is a mystery , of course it might be that they don’t like that she’s the one to share or of course Fiora not feeling joining them - strange as it would be a show and she loves them .. - ) , Megan stay is doomed with the - personal opinion - just for only residency as she’s clearly “ trapped “ in a distant relationship that doesn’t give her the freedom that she needs and wishes ( I don’t watch even their sexual sessions since many people and me agree that her guy is quite jealous and she’s just having a stay waiting to get paid by RLC and the boyfriend to visit ) , Megan is an excellent cook , she has the guy , I don’t understand her will on being on cameras and not with her  guy and have a normal life with him than troubling herself .

Last but not least , Sambuka remains a mystery why she left RLC , Octavia proves that she needs the right people to be a fun and watchable person , Shantal is the biggest joke we have seen for such a long stay ( pity because she’s a different person for sure , very pretty and nice but this isn’t a charity business to take advance for free rental and monthly salary like she does and DEFINITELY not deserving being an RLC Barcelona tenant ) and Megan is confused , I NEED TO SAY THAT , WE MISS ROCCO ( better lover , no problems sharing ) , how strange that Megan has again a distance relationship , again an Italian , again she makes it with RLC but the guy is having control of her , that’s how it comes .

• Haha 1