B1 - General Topic 2023 #22 (October / November)

45 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't see any other posts of people saying they miss him.  If guys float your boat then so be it.  Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

I wouldn’t have a problem admiring my sexuality but I am A STRAIGHT ORIENTATION MISTER 😜🤪🤣😝.. 

Rocco simply fucked better , he was open to anything with Megan , it was Megan in a way jealous of him , she didn’t have a problem being fucked in front of others with him but she wouldn’t share … EXCEPT … Holly ..

And when during their last common stay in B4 when Rocco was seen for the last time , I will always be kind that Megan invited Holly for a “ show “ or whatever with Rocco but Holly was ill or not feeling well ( she was coughing vet much if I remember correctly ) and this never was seen what could have been .

So , much better on cameras presence by Rocco than this strange and emotionless ( the way I have observed him ) Italian and that’s why “ Rocco is missed “ to fuck double more the brains out of Megan 😂🤣

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

and what would be the difference?, all three of them do nothing but hang on the couch or bed.

the view are better in the bathroom of B1 for see well that nice nipples and this bush 😉

and having her friend with her maybe will help her to be more relax too with the cameras

B4 is not really a good place to live these days

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, zone51 said:

the view are better in the bathroom of B1 for see well that nice nipples and this bush 😉

and having her friend with her maybe will help her to be more relax too with the cameras

B4 is not really a good place to live these days

I understand your point and you are absolutely right 👍

• Like 2