B1 - General Topic 2023 #22 (October / November)

Depuis son départ  de B5,MERCREDI a bien changé ,importante perte de poids,sa silhouette n'est plus la même .Je me pose la question à savoir si elle a conservé sa magnifique poitrine que je classe comme  les plus beaux seins naturels de RLC .

Est ce l'abus de drogues, d'alcools, de maladie peut être, ou la volonté délibérée de maigrir ? Qui connait les causes de ce bouleversement ?

49 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Depuis son départ  de B5,MERCREDI a bien changé ,importante perte de poids,sa silhouette n'est plus la même .Je me pose la question à savoir si elle a conservé sa magnifique poitrine que je classe comme  les plus beaux seins naturels de RLC .

Est ce l'abus de drogues, d'alcools, de maladie peut être, ou la volonté délibérée de maigrir ? Qui connait les causes de ce bouleversement ?

Who do you mean now, that name has never been in B5

2 hours ago, SMETANA said:

Maybe sadness because she broke up with her guy ? ( only speculation because it was the 3rd time we saw her recently ALONE AGAIN , especially yesterday between her and Wolf , I don’t think when you have a boyfriend to behave as we saw at the balcony ) . 

• Thanks 1

Maybe it didn’t understand the capital letters B5,MERCREDI amongst the small ones , usually i don’t translate German , Italian and French as I have good knowledge of the languages especially when I see written things ☺️ , one helps the other sometimes here 😇

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe it didn’t understand the capital letters B5,MERCREDI amongst the small ones , usually i don’t translate German , Italian and French as I have good knowledge of the languages especially when I see written things ☺️ , one helps the other sometimes here 😇

and I thought of a Mercedes 😉

Well , seeing  Megan packing is very strange , her guy said that he will be back at Christmas . Now , this hasn’t been working as it was early predicted , this long distance relationships they need a sacrifice if they see it seriously . Megan seemed more mature than wven during this stay , first time no shows , just some “ obligatory “ things on cameras , of course seeing her back with sex actions on cameras and to be honest much improved  than her times with the one and only Rocco , has been superb .

This DOESN’T change the fact though that this woman , who together with Loraine , have been two of the most INCREDIBLE of beauty girls ( Loraine though a super top model woman ) , their sex abilities have been way through minor than their looks . Yes , Megan was improved with her sex but still , not passion or “ clear “ emotions , let’s compare it for a better image currently with Amalia , Margo and of course , THE ONE AND ONLY ULYANA . Also , next to Sambuka . Megan is an innocent girl 😊