B1 - General Topic 2023 #22 (October / November)

1 minute ago, SMETANA said:

MARGOT is dumped, WOLF has carte blanche to flirt with WEDNESDAY, on the balcony, he hasn't stopped caressing her legs without WEDNESDAY pushing him away

so I was right wayne is old news 😂

Give Wednesday ( if single ) the double bed room in B1 and send The Child No2 , Shantal The Scandal to the  real world as she’s not OFFERING anything and she has NO INTEREST or passion or the will to be in front of cameras . She has taken the phrase “ private lives of other people “ to a whole new level with one of the most scandalous stays even in RLC , considering the duration of her stay . 

And if not in this place , there’s always one more bed next to Lali where Wednesday had her “ close to full of happening “ threesome with Wayne , when she was “ offering “ the red hair friend ( red hair if i remember correctly to Wayne ) . Bring back one of the ABSOLUTE most gorgeous girls we had the chance to witness , Wednesday is HIGH CLASS and of course a superior beauty but with B4 villa COMPLETELY ON FIRE currently , let Wednesday also send it to the HIGHEST OF THEM ALL LEVELS .

Or (RLC LISTEN TO YOUR SUBSCRIBERS 😡🤬 ) pack Shantal out and bring worthy people and girls who  respect  and have no problems on cameras . RLC managed to resurrect the villas , it took them time and it remains just 2 loose ends , the bosses couple  and The Child . B1 for Wednesday or just the room in B4 and let her do her magic 😋😋😋😎

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

who all live in USA in is having issues loading or working the website?

Sometime but I got a Verizon Booster Extender for the internet. Now I don't have any problems. Check your local cable service or internet service, to see if they have one in your area. 🙂

10 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

MARGOT is dumped, WOLF has carte blanche to flirt with WEDNESDAY, on the balcony, he hasn't stopped caressing her legs without WEDNESDAY pushing him away

RLC needs more competition for Wolfy. Lacrim is making him look like a stud. If he had came 3 or 4 months ago. It would have been a different story. That taken off your shirt routine wouldn't work if Dylan was there. And not just Dylan, the other men who were there too during the summer. There's one guy there with all those women. i'd rather have none of them there in the first place. But if you're gonna put some there. Make it more interesting, put another guy there see what happens? Nobody is that damn good like Wolf at getting the girls? maybe me, but now I settle down. I don't know why I did that? 🙂😉