B2 - General Topic 2023 #19 (October)

21 minutes ago, Machevh said:

on others but not on herself.. I don't remember ever seeing her with the bush

14 minutes ago, northguy said:

Kristy works as a stripper, so no bush or tattoos.

Then you youngens didn't see her when she first came on scene--In Russia, she often sported a well trimmed bush.

35 minutes ago, Machevh said:

on others but not on herself.. I don't remember ever seeing her with the bush

Esmi had a nice little bush when she was in B1 which I think it makes a woman look like a woman instead of a baby.And Esmi is so sexy, she made it look good on her,she had a little bush the first time she took a shower in B1 when she first came on the project,and i comment on that way back then, and Kristy if she don't shave every day she get pretty bushy.With or with out Esmi is the sexiest and the prettiest, and gorgeous,girl on RLC....😍

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

We've had enough of K&R.  Maybe they'll put them in Martina and Al's pad when they vacate.

They are already living in another city in Spain , most probably it is just a visit to Ulyana’s place or an event happening in Barcelona so as to attend , as we saw , they all left very late at night ( a party perhaps ) . 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

Think Kylie would let Russ fuck Ulyana?  She'd probably take it in the ass to replace the butt plug.

It is also known that Kylie NEVER shares Russ , she allows full nudity but IT IS ALL UNDER HER CONTROL . Kylie wants to fuck Russ in front of others ( I think kind of showing “ look , we are the best and nobody does it like we do “  ) but she will never allow any other girl to even touch his private parts , Russ’s dick is hers and hers only . 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is also known that Kylie NEVER shares Russ , she allows full nudity but IT IS ALL UNDER HER CONTROL . Kylie wants to fuck Russ in front of others ( I think kind of showing “ look , we are the best and nobody does it like we do “  ) but she will never allow any other girl to even touch his private parts , Russ’s dick is hers and hers only . 

I think you are correct.  Wishful thinking on my part.

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Not true, Viola did stroke Rus a couple of times. I shall post a screenshot in pictures

25 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Not true, Viola did stroke Rus a couple of times. I shall post a screenshot in pictures

As far as I can remember , the “ treat “ and agreement was for  Viola to be next to them and while they fuck , to masturbate . I think Kylie  and her were touching at times but that was it . I think if it ever happened what you say ( I don’t doubt you at all but it is also “ famous “ the jealousy of Kylie for her husband - COMPLETELY FAIR since why she should  share her husband , still for the RLC reasons , the shows needed ( need ) to have the necessary teasing to attract the maximum of viewers - ) they might have been more than regularly intoxicated ( they are also famous for extreme drinking as we know ) and having lost slightly control . 

With Kylie busting her ass the last months losing quite a lot of kilos by running distances even in official events , I don’t think that this way of life is anymore in their plans . They are definitely one of the most successful couples in the history for RLC ( most of it I also believe is based to the fact that Kylie is considered the ANAL QUEEN , the woman simply loves it and she ALSO LOVES the sex of her husband ) and I think they have moved on with their lives . Of course , I might be wrong and they are one more example of a couple that they will be needing RLC‘S help to make it through and RLC will grant their wish if they can , but I think RLC days are over . 

For Russ , hey mister , I know you read this and the forum  , no bad comments or anything negative , always one of the best and top male performers but many would have wished that you FUCK THE BRAINS OUT OF SOMEONE ELSE as well 😂😆. Enjoy Mrs. Kylie though 😇

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1