B2 - General Topic 2023 #19 (October)

Noldus

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Kristy has been playing with women for years and it's just been for show (although many of us suspected that is was not). Now that she has tasted pussy...on camera, it is no longer a taboo for her and one might expect things to be different now. Esmi is the first woman that she has played with since her debut with Taylor so it's not easy to predict if she still has apprehensions about doing it again on camera. Whatever happens, I don't see Esmi initiating it. There will have to be some event where they both get really horny and I can't imagine what that might be. I do think it will take a while so we all have time to go to the store for popcorn.  

Is very clear that Kristy is beta and Esmi is the alpha.

56 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

So, was Kristy using Taylor all those months to prepare for her true love Esmi? 😌

Taylor was the hunter and she played her role to the best of her ability.. she certainly doesn't let anyone use her

52 minutes ago, philo said:

Kristy has been playing with women for years and it's just been for show (although many of us suspected that is was not). Now that she has tasted pussy...on camera, it is no longer a taboo for her and one might expect things to be different now. Esmi is the first woman that she has played with since her debut with Taylor so it's not easy to predict if she still has apprehensions about doing it again on camera. Whatever happens, I don't see Esmi initiating it. There will have to be some event where they both get really horny and I can't imagine what that might be. I do think it will take a while so we all have time to go to the store for popcorn.  

You already realized that Kristy is not really into women and if anything puts on a show. So the whole thing is work for her and doesn't really have anything to do with what she really wants (except earning money). But what I find really naive is the idea that Esmi, of all people, suddenly starts having sex in front of the camera. She is a do nothing girl and the probability is extremely high that she will still be a do nothing girl in a few months when she will move out again. 

The whole thing is nothing more than teasing events for the camera to make it look like something might happen without anything actually happening. It's just ridiculous. Probably the two have a relationships (with some guys) off camera and laugh their heads off about people pay for this shit. 

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You already realized that Kristy is not really into women and if anything puts on a show. So the whole thing is work for her and doesn't really have anything to do with what she really wants (except earning money). But what I find really naive is the idea that Esmi, of all people, suddenly starts having sex in front of the camera. She is a do nothing girl and the probability is extremely high that she will still be a do nothing girl in a few months when she will move out again. 

The whole thing is nothing more than teasing events for the camera to make it look like something might happen without anything actually happening. It's just ridiculous. Probably the two have a relationships (with some guys) off camera and laugh their heads off about people pay for this shit. 

It could be as you say, but Kristy is not a participant at the moment.. so the reason for the money doesn't make sense, unless she does it to help Esmi, but even this hypothesis doesn't seem to make sense to me since for Esmi is enough take a shower to go to the top cameras

1 minute ago, Machevh said:

It could be as you say, but Kristy is not a participant at the moment.. so the reason for the money doesn't make sense, unless she does it to help Esmi, but even this hypothesis doesn't seem to make sense to me since for Esmi is enough take a shower to go to the top cameras

You assume that people can only receive money if they actually appear on the list. I think this assumption is wrong. 

No matter. The point is that people here should finally understand how silly it is to want to see straight girls interacting sexually. Here RLC should rather find a bunch of actual lesbians or at least genuinely bi girls and then the whole thing will make sense.

It's just ridiculous to think that there could be anything real going on between Kristy and Esmi. You only have to look at the kind of guys Kristy was interested in the past. That fits zero. Even more so because Esmi is a do nothing girl. It's the usual GoV pseudo lesbian teasing bullshit. 

19 minutes ago, Alladino said:

So she and Taylor went on a romantic trip to Madrid and  other cities only for a show? 😏

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You assume that people can only receive money if they actually appear on the list. I think this assumption is wrong. 

No matter. The point is that people here should finally understand how silly it is to want to see straight girls interacting sexually. Here RLC should rather find a bunch of actual lesbians or at least genuinely bi girls and then the whole thing will make sense.

It's just ridiculous to think that there could be anything real going on between Kristy and Esmi. You only have to look at the kind of guys Kristy was interested in the past. That fits zero. Even more so because Esmi is a do nothing girl. It's the usual GoV pseudo lesbian teasing bullshit. 

If she's getting money even by not being on the isn't then why she hides during her shower and changing clothes? 

I guess you are not even watching but have many opinions about what you think is happening.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Seeing Esmi do this is very surprising to me.. Is this a show? I don't think so, but even if it were, I prefer it a thousand times over the masturbation bullshit for the cameras

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's just ridiculous to think that there could be anything real going on between Kristy and Esmi

They are good friends obviously. 

If Kristy rejoined, we simply have no clue about

how "far" their shows would go in sexual terms.

Every prediction here is pure speculation.

Everybody said that Kristy would never take on Taylor.

Well, they certainly got that one completely wrong for sure.

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

How many old timers here that remember Kamilla and Kristy together in Barcelona long before they opened the Moscow Penthouse.....? ESMI and Kristy together reminds me so much of how Kristy and Kamilla became such good friends when they were in the one and only B-1 so long ago. They were the ones with Nora's guidance that helped build RLC into a true and popular online voyeur site. I watch ESMI and Kristy together and brings so many good memories of days gone by. It is not about the bates, although they both did plenty of that !!!! It is not about Lesbian Love, although there were serval night we all thought that might happen !!!!  What it was really about is watching two incredibly beautiful young ladies develop a very strong and trusting relationship. The surprises were worth every minute of the time spent watching. 

image.jpeg.e8e0989fc7b2801d11fe69c5bfa0fbf8.jpegSeason 5 Thumbs Up GIF by Friends - Find & Share on GIPHYMatt LeBlanc – Thumbs Up - Reaction GIFs

Right on the money there Thes, the happy days of the old b1. In some ways I preferred it then with K&K stroking each other before going upstairs for a proper grope while Nora did her embroidery. The apt looked lived in then, as close to real life as you could get not like now when it’s no more than a motel. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

There will have to be some event where they both get really horny

Both Esmi and Kristy are in Barcelona to make a living.

They both have a  business angle when on camera.

But having a good friend in this environment is kind of like gold.

Their actions are not dictated by losing their minds when drunk.

They know very well, what they're doing all the time.

Just now, thinga69 said:

So she and Taylor went on a romantic trip to Madrid and  other cities only for a show? 😏

If she's getting money even by not being on the isn't then why she hides during her shower and changing clothes? 

I guess you are not even watching but have many opinions about what you think is happening.

We've all seen these pseudo lebian teasing shows in GoV so many times that no one here should really have any doubts about how silly the whole thing is. Kristy has been doing this shit for a long time, since it had worked in the Russian apartment (with the angels). It's the same old crap and to think that this time something is different is just ridiculous. 

Another thing, if she really doesn't get any money, then nothing will happen with almost absolute certainty. Kirsty isn't dumb. RLC is a business and she certainly won't put on a show there for nothing.  Maybe, at the moment she just want to do a little advertising for herself, perhaps in the hope that RLC will once again give her money. I don't know, and it doesn't matter. 

Again, just like nothing really went down between Kristy and Kamila, nothing really went down here. The rest is show and imagination on the part of the viewers. As with all the pseudo lesbian teasing shows.