B2 - General Topic 2023 #19 (October)

Noldus

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Well, looks like Esmi left to have some sex. So I will push my prediction to next month. 😂

my prediction is she will do nothing during this second stay she has too much experience of RLC now, no bate or sex under the cameras

she knows about camcaps and the videos of RLC are recorded and put on the web after she is too intelligent for be on RLC now 🙂 we need newbies who knows nothing about RLC

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Yeah, who never realizes there a cameras.

I mean they knows nothing about camcaps and the recorded videos are on the web but the problem is there is always a Fiora for tell them about that so this is a infinite circle

10 minutes ago, zone51 said:

my prediction is she will do nothing during this second stay she has too much experience of RLC now, no bate or sex under the cameras

she knows about camcaps and the videos of RLC are recorded and put on the web after she is too intelligent for be on RLC now 🙂 we need newbies who knows nothing about RLC

Speaking for myself, all this conversation about Esmi's bate is a running joke ever since her last stay and to me is getting old by now.

Ever since her last stay she knows about video leaks and about the pictures on CC and those never stopped her from bating or something else.

In my view Esmi only joined the project because she needs a place to stay in Barcelona to work on her art projects and doesn't have to go back to Ukraine. From what I've getting from her is that we will get some nudity from her from time to time and she will dress sexy while in the apartment and just that. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

In my view Esmi only joined the project because she needs a place to stay in Barcelona to work on her art projects and doesn't have to go back to Ukraine. From what I've getting from her is that we will get some nudity from her from time to time and she will dress sexy while in the apartment and just that. 

she  not living already in Barcelona with her sister ?

yes it's long time i understood with her there is nothing to expect exept some nudities sometimes and that's all, this is why i was not very excited to see her again

but if it's enough for you and you enjoy that's fine, for my part I prefer Margo

10 minutes ago, zone51 said:

she  not living already in Barcelona with her sister ?

yes it's long time i understood with her there is nothing to expect exept some nudities sometimes and that's all, this is why i was not very excited to see her again

but if it's enough for you and you enjoy that's fine, for my part I prefer Margo

I don't know what happened after they left the project. I know that Zabava and her had plans to stay in Barcelona, but without a job or an income all of them must return to Ukraine, like all girls do.

What I enjoy about Esmi is that I also enjoy watching others. To me it isn't just the sex or nudity, it makes it better tho 😜, but their daily lives. The morning routines, music that they listen to, hobbies and things like that. This is why I enjoy watching Karol, Venera, Nadia, I enjoyed watching Elli, now I don't like anymore, and even sometimes Masha.

The other girls have a boring and uninteresting routine.  

• Like 2

The best solution is to send Fiora to B4, Ulyana back with Harley and have Kristy move into B2 with Esmi. They get along well. Although there will not be show nights, there will be more real life and a good atmosphere

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7