B2 - General Topic 2023 #19 (October)

Noldus

il y a 33 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

I'm not a fan she just became disgusting, she already became that when Dylan hurt her,😁

I don't remember that, only that they had sex (at the end she went to him) and then she left the apartment after a few days. Are you suggesting she left because of him?

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Holly shit I was fighting Butcher in Diablo 4 when I saw Esmi with her hand inside her shorts.

Almost had a double heart attack. 🥵😂

Yes. My character die to the Butcher.

Only played the first and the second Diablo , epic , exactly as this one eternal quote “ Ahh , fresh meat “ 😏😆

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, zone51 said:

Wolf is everywhere as always, Margo will do a crisis soon again 😂

I don't understand the comportment of this guy

Said it before it’s a severe case of Fear of Missing Out; he’s a scum bag and thinks he’s the dogs bollocks 🤮

16 minutes ago, Slow said:

I don't remember that, only that they had sex (at the end she went to him) and then she left the apartment after a few days. Are you suggesting she left because of him?

no, the same as with Wendy, he was way too rough and she told him so (as Wendy did)
I know that not everyone sees it that way  but of course not everyone has the same standards and values and some people lack them completely

I understood from her own words that she was having problems with her boyfriend, or whether that had anything to do with Dylan, I don't know.

15 minutes ago, northguy said:

Kristy has got a real Mallorca color, like bronze.

Maybe she'll take on Wolf, just to make the other girls feel safe.

It's not personal, just business.

Looks like a Riviera colour to me

• Haha 1