B2 - General Topic 2023 #19 (October)

Noldus

25 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The best solution is to send Fiora to B4, Ulyana back with Harley and have Kristy move into B2 with Esmi. They get along well. Although there will not be show nights, there will be more real life and a good atmosphere

And today is another day that is possible that this is also what Uly wants because she's at Harley's now.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

The best solution is to send Fiora to B4, Ulyana back with Harley and have Kristy move into B2 with Esmi. They get along well. Although there will not be show nights, there will be more real life and a good atmosphere

It's a shame they no longer send girls who have been in downtown apartments for a long time to the villas. Would be the solution to a lot of things

• Haha 1

Always appreciate a daytime bate with good lighting.

Very much enjoyed how she focused her ass towards Cam 9. Loved watching it jiggle and sway as she bated and the few ass spreads for the camera. Then a few pussy slaps, the training buttplug (as Fiora called it), before breaking out her trust toy for a nice audible orgasm (even with music playing).

Some very nice stuff from Ulyana  😃

40 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Always appreciate a daytime bate with good lighting.

Very much enjoyed how she focused her ass towards Cam 9. Loved watching it jiggle and sway as she bated and the few ass spreads for the camera. Then a few pussy slaps, the training buttplug (as Fiora called it), before breaking out her trust toy for a nice audible orgasm (even with music playing).

Some very nice stuff from Ulyana  😃

very nice to see the result of the toys on her holes

• Like 1

10 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

Ulyana boyfriend was a nice guy,

my bad, I just meant maybe they don't mind Wolf around because he might be just a nice guy/pleasant to be around

and they might think he's hot physically or eye candy

or

they might already have known each other

lol, I'm fairly shallow so I'm clueless about any relationships that are not listed cpls

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If Esmi has a date it was a bad one. Not even a dinner the guy paid. 😂

It wasn't bad for him if it was a date,because she was (there), did you see the way she looked when she left, he probably couldn't keep his eyes off of her.👀

• Upvote 1