B2 - General Topic 2023 #19 (October)

I don’t understand Ulyana; she’s a beautiful woman and could have her pick of the crop, instead she brings back a slob like that and ends up on the roof terrace with him when she could have just had a 3some with Kylie & Rus on their return home. Delighted to see Kylie again so let’s see what transpires 🤞

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Probably just a visit. I hope so.

Okay am I missing something, what is exactly wrong with them, they seem okay to me and besides if that guy right there in the white T-shirt wasn't there, I don't believe the outcome with the other guy would have been good, because the other guy definitely wasn't taking no for an answer

3 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Okay am I missing something, what is exactly wrong with them, they seem okay to me and besides if that guy right there in the white T-shirt wasn't there, I don't believe the outcome with the other guy would have been good, because the other guy definitely wasn't taking no for an answer

I don't like them. to me it seems that they just doesn't have good manners. Looks like they are a trailer park couple. Surprisingly some tenants do like them, like Uly and Esmi but looks like Kristy doesn't like them any more. From almost a tree some at B4 to not even say hi when they arrived yesterday.  

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't like them. to me it seems that they just doesn't have good manners. Looks like they are a trailer park couple. Surprisingly some tenants do like them, like Uly and Esmi but looks like Kristy doesn't like them any more. From almost a tree some at B4 to not even say hi when they arrived yesterday.  

I don't know anything of them, but in a way I can see what you're saying based only because she probably met that rude pushy guy through them, and this couple is probably friends with him, but this is what I really don't understand about her, is that I'm pretty sure she has known that guy for a while, and she also knows his type of attitude, so why continue to hang out with a person you know has an aggressive attitude towards you when he desires something from you, and doesn't take no for an answer. She does puzzles the heck out of me sometime

10 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I don't know anything of them, but in a way I can see what you're saying based only because she probably met that rude pushy guy through them, and this couple is probably friends with him, but this is what I really don't understand about her, is that I'm pretty sure she has known that guy for a while, and she also knows his type of attitude, so why continue to hang out with a person you know has an aggressive attitude towards you when he desires something from you, and doesn't take no for an answer. She does puzzles the heck out of me sometime

Uly finds those kind of men by herself, doesn't need the help of others. Every decision that she made is by herself, don't blame others.

12 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

I went back to look at when Radi and Cecilia first hooked up.  Here is proof that initially, Radi was paying her.

1st pic is Radi getting cash from her purse.

2nd pic, you can see the cash laying on the bed next to Radi's leg

3rd pic, Cecilia snatching (no pun intended) that money off the bed.

hw34.png

nvhy.png

rykn.png

And IIRC, later when Radi was elsewhere -- visiting and sleeping in B-2 for example-- Cecelia would occupy Radi's room, sleeping there and 'bating.  There is no easy explanation for why Radi would pay Cecelia to stay in her room when she was not there.

If my recollection of the sequence of Radi's wardrobe growth is correct, this is early-mid Radi at B-4.  There is no theatrical lighting to illumine the bed and what was happening on the bed, there is no PlayStation console or whatever she had, and the amount of clothes is about half of what she eventually kept in that room.

I do think that Cecelia, and others, never had an employment contract with RLC  If LiaLia were to do a show with Sara, she would be paid by Sara.  Again IIRC, when Claire and Carlos left B-5 and showed up at Masha's, they continued to be listed as participants until they left Masha's.  (Masha was away.)

• Confused 1