B2 - General Topic 2023 #19 (October)

Noldus

18 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I don't think no one was a bigger fan than me, every time she practically breathe I had to say something positive and amazing about it, now I honestly cannot stand the sight of her right now

I know the feeling, it's a shame you can't put residents and apartments on ignore like you do with the creeps here

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

shocking how low Ulyana has fallen, her preference lately seems to be towards waste, she would actually be better off moving to the Villa for the like-minded people and enthusiasts who watch it 🤢

This.

Unironic.

10 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I love when the ulyana fans start crying whenever she gets defiled 🤣😅😂

I'm not a fan she just became disgusting, she already became that when Dylan hurt her, Now someone will scream hysterically again  but luckily I can't read that 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, moules said:

And IIRC, later when Radi was elsewhere -- visiting and sleeping in B-2 for example-- Cecelia would occupy Radi's room, sleeping there and 'bating.  There is no easy explanation for why Radi would pay Cecelia to stay in her room when she was not there.

If my recollection of the sequence of Radi's wardrobe growth is correct, this is early-mid Radi at B-4.  There is no theatrical lighting to illumine the bed and what was happening on the bed, there is no PlayStation console or whatever she had, and the amount of clothes is about half of what she eventually kept in that room.

I do think that Cecelia, and others, never had an employment contract with RLC  If LiaLia were to do a show with Sara, she would be paid by Sara.  Again IIRC, when Claire and Carlos left B-5 and showed up at Masha's, they continued to be listed as participants until they left Masha's.  (Masha was away.)

The time when Cecilia was hanging out at B4, while Radi was staying at B2 with Cleo was after Radi's falling out with Tweety, Lori and Olivia just prior to her departing in early May 2022.

I believe the reason for Cecilia doing so was to utilize Radi's room (ie generate $$ while she was away.  

13 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I'm not a fan she just became disgusting, she already became that when Dylan hurt her, Now someone will scream hysterically again  but luckily I can't read that 😁

Great comment dude, I cannot fucking stand Uly myself but it's always about the guys who fuck her. If she kept her legs closed and her hole shut then she won't risk picking up and STD and a week of crying on the sofa. God I hate that girl. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1