Elli, Vladellia (2023) #6

Pete1960

Elli is just a shadow of the "The Most Erotic Elli" that she once was ever since her friend Vedalia joined the apartment. She has completely gone to shit since her friend joined. This apartment has become unwatchable. Just a couple of JR. High School Girls not worth the time of the voyeurs who pay the bills. There is no longer any entertainment value in this apartment. They should let them go and replace them with either a couple or someone  will provide the voyeurs with some kind of entertainment. Very sad that this is what has become of one of the best apartments

to watch.

Thumbs Down Emoji Decal

Pitiful ........ Just plain Pitiful what has become of one the most watched apartments !!!!

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Elli is just a shadow of the "The Most Erotic Elli" that she once was ever since her friend Vedalia joined the apartment. She has completely gone to shit since her friend joined. This apartment has become unwatchable. Just a couple of JR. High School Girls not worth the time of the voyeurs who pay the bills. There is no longer any entertainment value in this apartment. They should let them go and replace them with either a couple or someone  will provide the voyeurs with some kind of entertainment. Very sad that this is what has become of one of the best apartments

to watch.

Thumbs Down Emoji Decal

Pitiful ........ Just plain Pitiful what has become of one the most watched apartments !!!!

Never underestimate a tenant that has done ALL on cameras , she will provide again and again , patience is the key ( and Vladellia to be “ trained “ accordingly ) . 

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Unterschätze niemals eine Mieterin, die ALLES vor der Kamera gemacht hat, sie wird immer wieder zur Verfügung stehen, Geduld ist der Schlüssel (und Vladellia muss entsprechend „geschult“ werden). 

I agree with you, Vladellia needs to be trained, but to do that she has to pack her bags and leave Elli

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Never underestimate a tenant that has done ALL on cameras , she will provide again and again , patience is the key ( and Vladellia to be “ trained “ accordingly ) . 

I don't think so. Elli and Vladellia are living a normal life and their normal life is boring most of the times. The party with their friend this was nice to watch but that was one moment among a very boring week. I'm not even saying that both should take turns on masturbation in the room, just that two girls sharing the same apartment and the same bedroom is always boring when their aren't lesbians. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

I agree with you, Vladellia needs to be trained, but to do that she has to pack her bags and leave Elli

You know what ? I AM PATIENTLY waiting the time that Vladellia will do something private in this apartment and EVERYONE who now “ questions “ the status of the apartment , what you will all be saying ?

There are so many things happening in Elli’s ( and Vladellia’s ) life I believe and the actions of this past week ( no matter not being able to see them as they were nearly every night out and having fun ) will appear at the right time to play their role . 

The biggest mistake the people that make regarding these two girls , it is “ hoping “ that they “ transform “ into 2 show girls and start doing stupid massages , masturbating next to the other and all of the things that belong to another RLC hub , that is mainly in Barcelona and at times in Prague with the addicted person .. 

Both girls live their lives exactly as they should in order for the future to reward us . They are single , they go out , they meet people , THIS IS WHAT TWO YOUNG GIRLS should do and not THE TRAPPED and NOTHINGNESS of life that Elli had that she would wake up only to support her RLC companion playing his videogames daily and dress for him in the afternoons to get a “ shameful “ fuck 😡.. Elli is living like a girl of her age , I AM SURE judging by the time she spends on her phone that it might be more that 2-3 men having stand by . The soonest one or more of them is convinced to appear in the cameras apartment , PLEASE , I am expecting from all doubters to come out , appear and say that they are mistaken . NEVER EVER doubt nipple piercing girls , completely young girls that their appetite for life  to go out , dance , have fun , drink , flirt and ultimately have sex and enjoy , ELLI and VLADELLIA are real life , EXACTLY THE WAY WE WOULD DO OR WE WERE DOING WHEN WE WERE AT THEIR AGE . It is fantastic they go out and prepare the future , this is the right thing and not 24 / 7 inside the apartment and sad , isolated , disappointed and without appetite of life . 

We don’t need Leoras and Malias anymore , we don’t need the apartment like Olympia and Nefeli and Annet ( apart from the time they were bringing their partners ) but REAL LIFE living of Elli and Vladellia ( even if it isn’t CURRENTLY rewarding for the viewer ) . 

• Like 2

Just now, Brokk! said:

Even if one between Elli and Vladelia found a guy to fuck, one of them would always have to stay "outside the apartment".

How many times have we seen this scenario at Fiora&Harley or elsewhere?

Yesterday and many times with Fiora going to B2 so that could have more privacy too.

Yeah, this apt. is a little too real. But as suggested, be patient. fingers crossed

I am sure Vlad would have been coached up on why people subscribe to RLC? You think she would throw us a bone now and then to keep us interested. 🤪

What is interesting is how in sync these two are...spending 24/7 together and they get along so well. Very good friends. Their periods will probably sync up too.  😉

On 11/5/2023 at 8:52 PM, Thestarider said:

to watch.

Thumbs Down Emoji Decal

Most watched? Man stop it.