Elli, Vladellia (2023) #6

Pete1960

I don't think they are with these guys like that maybe they are some of the guys they see but I don't think if a man is familiar with a woman he is fucking he wouldn't drink himself to vomiting in her bed 🤷‍♂️

just a thought. 

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Thanks 1

Poor Elli… The problem is that it could have been a “ nice and slow relaxing “ adjustment for Vladellia to “ fight her shyness “ but these incidents prevent her from more . It is great watching PURE REAL LIFE moments , from the voyeurs view it is a step backwards as it turns a bad first boys experience on cameras for Vladellia . It is what it is , Elli wil fix all 😇

Just now, ddhm said:

Poor Elli… The problem is that it could have been a “ nice and slow relaxing “ adjustment for Vladellia to “ fight her shyness “ but these incidents prevent her from more . It is great watching PURE REAL LIFE moments , from the voyeurs view it is a step backwards as it turns a bad first boys experience on cameras for Vladellia . It is what it is , Elli wil fix all 😇

I think these are guys they met but not too familiar with them because why would a guy be this drunk if he is going to a woman's apartment he has been fucking 🤔 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Cleaning up puke on a bed takes precedent.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I think these are guys they met but not too familiar with them because why would a guy be this drunk if he is going to a woman's apartment he has been fucking 🤔 

Same thing i'm thinking,that was a rookie move,getting sooo drunk at a girls apt.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Kingbanks said:

The more I observed Elli’s guy ( the drunk one )  , I think he is the one she had sex with in this apartment . The other is clearly a boyfriend ( I can’t say a recent or since quite some time ) of Vladellia . 

For me , it is great because when we get answers , it is always good so as to avoid speculations . Of course Elli’s apartment has some of the biggest questions that exist , the mystery surrounding it has made me trying to solve the riddle but it is one of the few times that I can’t think what’s going on since Elli joined ( Peater and whatever sex teasing , why she left her previous bigger and more comfortable apartment for this one , who and what was in the end Vencel for her , why after the RLC/CamCaps police protested of the boys not to be seen in the apartment again they both disappeared ? ) .

I personally love the intrigue of this place and of course  ( together with The General Ulyana ) , Elli is my favorite to watch her life . 

It was funny that Elli was panties bottomless when she was cleaning the mattress and Vladellia’s guy was next to her . Vladellia gave her the panty , her ass was stunning to watch ( devil’s maid 😂🤣