Elli, Vladellia (2023) #6

Pete1960

Vladellia certainly appears to be better value than Elli at the mo.

Definately starting to work the camera angles and show more. Lounging around in tight tops and thongs is A-Ok with me! 👍😁

It could only be a matter of time...imagine if she turns out to be a bit of a nympho with a box of toys?!

edit - she just needs to move a little further up the bed, and turn the lights on, and Cam 10 would be a perfect view 😉

• Upvote 1

Elli and Vadailia if you really want to earn some money from RLC.... You need to watch B-4 and B-7 so you can see what a real singles apartment is like.... You may need to tune into Angie's apartment as well....

Your apartment has died a terrible death and no one wants to even tune in to the same old mundane bullshit that you two have been giving the voyeurs.

Time to get with the program or get plug pulled !!!!!

Vedalia sucks ass as and you know it. She has taken you from a top cam to a least watched cam.

I really don't blame Peater Pearter the incredible Pussy( Oh that is right you wouldn't know would you Elli) eater for not wanting to have anything to do with either of you because you did nothing but tease the shit out him... He has his belly full of you and the all   bullshit that you and your so called friend have put that poor guy through. Blue balls suck little school girls !!!!!!

GROW UP LIITTLE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS !!!!!!

It is about time both of you earn your keep and all that RLC provides you or just get the F##K out of RLC.

I am very sure that their are so many of Scarlet's friends who give to the voyeurs anything to have what you two have and choose not to share with the voyeurs who pay your bills.

Image result for two rhumbs down gofs

Image result for two rhumbs down gofsImage result for two rhumbs down gofsImage result for two rhumbs down gofs

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Elli and Vadailia if you really want to earn some money from RLC.... You need to watch B-4 and B-7 so you can see what a real singles apartment is like.... You may need to tune into Angie's apartment as well....

Your apartment has died a terrible death and no one wants to even tune in to the same old mundane bullshit that you two have been giving the voyeurs.

Time to get with the program or get plug pulled !!!!!

Vedalia sucks ass as and you know it. She has taken you from a top cam to a least watched cam.

I really don't blame Peater Pearter the incredible Pussy( Oh that is right you wouldn't know would you Elli) eater for not wanting to have anything to do with either of you because you did nothing but tease the shit out him... He has his belly full of you and the all   bullshit that you and your so called friend have put that poor guy through. Blue balls suck little school girls !!!!!!

GROW UP LIITTLE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS !!!!!!

It is about time both of you earn your keep and all that RLC provides you or just get the F##K out of RLC.

I am very sure that their are so many of Scarlet's friends who give to the voyeurs anything to have what you two have and choose not to share with the voyeurs who pay your bills.

Image result for two rhumbs down gofs

Image result for two rhumbs down gofsImage result for two rhumbs down gofsImage result for two rhumbs down gofs

The base salary is enough for them,they don't need the overtime😆

If it’s true as someone stated before that E and V are in fact cousins, that is a huge mistake by RLC having put them in the same bed with no chance of intimacy between the two.  Hell even the twins would do their naked massage shows routinely and even played with Gina together.  These 2 should “fake it” at least.  E no longer sleeps pantyless anymore.  Such a shame.

• Haha 1

Elli seems to slowly arranging the fun times in the apartment , I TRULY BELIEVE she has met someone outside and now she’s on talks with him about  the project and making his way in the apartment for a visit . 

I will keep on having  complete trust and faith to a woman who ENJOYS the publicity , the cameras exposure , the woman who has done it all and .. SHE MANAGED to send away a guy who was blocking her future . Elli will shine once again sooner or later , I hope the status at that time is the same for Vladellia so as she can finally also enjoy and relax with her woman needs and desires , it can’t be that she’s not willing for fun and relaxation 😌

Well Well .... Get rid of Vadellia for the night and see what happens.....

The sultry sexy slutty side that we all have missed from Elli returns.....

HooRay.... Now she just needs to seduce peater peater the pussy feeler and take him to the promised land that he so much desires from her.

As was easily predicted and mentioned … NEVER LOSE FAITH ON ELLI , always trust a nipples piercing girl 😆 , ALWAYS TRUST a girl that she HAS DONE ALL ON CAMERAS . She needs our patience and faith , she’s the youngest and WE KNOW that she tries her best …SHE KNOWS that she has loyal fans and a dedicated audience , how would she still be with RLC unless she was “ popular/ powerful “ enough as a tenant ?? RLC TRUSTED HER to be the FIRST EVER IN POLAND , do you think she has no idea what’s expected and what high stakes are on her for the Polish RLC hub to work ? 

Elli is The Future and she will prove it again and again .. a small taste and tease was today and the best is upon us ..