Elli, Vladellia (2023) #6

Pete1960

7 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Unfortunately, because they share a bedroom, it probably won't happen unless one of them goes on "vacation" for a week.

Elli dropped the ball on this apt....she had the potential to make here the party central of Montenegro 😆 

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Elli dropped the ball on this apt....she had the potential to make here the party central of Montenegro 😆 

I think Vlad has potential.  She's definitely the hottest one on the site (in my opinion, of course).  She is slowly being more comfortable around the cameras.  Today she faced the camera in the shower for the 2nd time and didn't even bother putting on more clothes when her mother was there.

It would be interesting to see her have a dick appointment come over, every time she goes to one outside the apartment, she comes home with new bruises on her thighs.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I think Vlad has potential.  She's definitely the hottest one on the site (in my opinion, of course).  She is slowly being more comfortable around the cameras.  Today she faced the camera in the shower for the 2nd time and didn't even bother putting on more clothes when her mother was there.

It would be interesting to see her have a dick appointment come over, every time she goes to one outside the apartment, she comes home with new bruises on her thighs.

Let's keep our fingers and toes crossed that we see some action in this apt during the 'season'

9 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

They can drink a magnum of wine each.  They become touchy feely with one another when they've had a bit to much swill.  :biggrin: