Elli, Vladellia (2023) #6

Pete1960

8 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Another boring night of Elli and Vladellia huddled together spying on Vencel and Paetor while they are at Scarlett and Caspers apartment.   Haven't determined if they are watching the website or if someone is secretly doing a call with them.

Yea,here has declined into an unwatchable apt

10 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Both Scarlett and Casper give off a vibe that they really don't want them there and are just being gracious hosts.

Who'd want Vencel's fat,freeloading ass in their house?🤬 He looks like the intrusive type to invite himself over....fucking dick 

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Who'd want Vencel's fat,freeloading ass in their house?🤬 He looks like the intrusive type to invite himself over....fucking dick 

He has ( impressively ) lost manny many kilos to his defense 😆

29 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Well, if they're watching the website, it's boring.  If Scarlett or Casper is secretly doing a call to make Vencel and Paetor look bad, then that is intriguing..

Elli in all her worldly ways is still very childlish,well she does look pretty young so it's expected,I forget that from time to time....I'd really like to know what they are looking at and giggling like a couple of schoolgirls.

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Elli in all her worldly ways is still very childlish,well she does look pretty young so it's expected,I forget that from time to time....I'd really like to know what they are looking at and giggling like a couple of schoolgirls.

They literally were watching/listening to S&C's apartment.  There was like a 3 second delay in sound from S&C to them.  You could really tell when Scarlett was talking, but there was also distinctive sounds occasionally, like some sort of alert went off at S&Cs that a few seconds later would come over what they are watching.

5 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

They literally were watching/listening to S&C's apartment.  There was like a 3 second delay in sound from S&C to them.  You could really tell when Scarlett was talking, but there was also distinctive sounds occasionally, like some sort of alert went off at S&Cs that a few seconds later would come over what they are watching.

Oh...wonder why they'd be watching that?? Think it was Scarlett showing them the bums and saying "can you come and collect your property" 😆 🤣 

59 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

His woman left him for another guy,it's expected 😆 

Very very true 😂🤣😂 👏👏👏 ( still that other guy hasn’t  been seen since then 😝