Elli, Vladellia (2023) #6

Pete1960

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

@taddymd80

please read this before posting social Media, thanks 

Agree, sorry will not do it again. The tenants also should respect their over private lives. Peater mentioned her real first and last name in S & C apartment. By the way, they use always their real names when talking between them

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, taddymd80 said:

Agree, sorry will not do it again. The tenants also should respect their over private lives. Peater mentioned her real name in S & C apartment. By the way, they use always their real names when talking between them

Yes I know that they often use their real name when they chat, which is normal, but on CC we have decided not to disclose the private information of the participants and we prefer to use the names that are given by the different projects like RLC or VHTV, it is also easier to understand for those who are just watching to understand who we are talking about

38 minutes ago, taddymd80 said:

Did these two girls ever bate? I don't think so. That's why I don't think there are any chances to see something between them. The only chance if Peater (which I detest) come for a visit when only one girl is there or one of them bring another guy

Elli did many times, but not recently as far as I know. Vladellia I guess never did.

1 hour ago, taddymd80 said:

Did these two girls ever bate? I don't think so. That's why I don't think there are any chances to see something between them. The only chance if Peater (which I detest) come for a visit when only one girl is there or one of them bring another guy

that peater thing will never happen if all you get is undercovers then is it even worth it 🤷‍♂️😂

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Elli did many times, but not recently as far as I know. Vladellia I guess never did.

Last time that I'm aware of for Elli was in the shower after the guy she was cheating on Vencel with failed to satisfy her.

As for Vladellia, she just finally turned around in the shower for the first time yesterday.  So, she's maybe becoming more comfortable now..

• Upvote 1