B4 - General Topic 2023 #53 (October)

2 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I'm probably the only one watching Lali bate instead of the foolishness in the LR.

I guarantee you are the only one not watching this!!! Guess that makes you "special"....well some of us already knew that

That was a great one , ONE OF THE BEST we have ever witnessed with an incredible ending .. Much respect and simply 👏👏👏👏👏 … this is how the villas should be many many times with young , single and nice people and not the boredom ( and repeat ) that it is presented …

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I guarantee you are the only one not watching this!!! Guess that makes you "special"....well some of us already knew that

The ones who are jealous because they CAN NEVER have this and the only thing that actually works is to watch ( ONE MORE OF THE MANY ) masturbating , like this they still feel that they DOMINATING them when in the sex occasion , the guy dominates ( and the girls of course ) .

Let’s hope that FINALLY today’s incident opens the limits for new things and occasionally we will be watching this fun .. I still believe Margo likes The Archmaster really really much but she is very weak to him and she listens to his wishes .. Sara didn’t have sex for a long time , she was hesitant in the beginning but Wolf helped her relax with a nice licking / fingering and I think she also enjoy having sex with him ( of course she was super horny that also Margo was there and she could share ) . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Wolf,Margo and uly will be next is my guess....happy to see Margo was really into it!

It can even be a massive foursome in Ulyana’s bedroom , it just needs that Nadia and Esmi to be away for the night so it can be all loosen up .. Let’s hope we are into some great WARM nights in the winter that comes … As it was seen , Leora is always there for the ones who want watch the 3,000th masturbation and can leave the majority of us to enjoy new things and experiences to watch . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1