B4 - General Topic 2023 #53 (October)

On 10/21/2023 at 9:13 PM, HotWivesRock said:

Personally I'm disappointed with Wolfie, he's fucked at least 3 of the girls and no sign of a 3 some with Margo and Sara.

I posted the above in the B7 comments on saturday, is one of them reading the forum? :dodgy:

Pleased to see he upped his game :biggrin:

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, isidore57 a dit :

Lacrim a du en manger son téléphone quand il a regardé cela , le pauvre 

Je n'aime pas Wolff mais je c'était un très beau trio et une belle expérience

les feux étaient au vert, pas de gens inutiles présents , tous déjà au lit  ( Mel Rachel Lali ) et voila !!!

• Like 1

With Wolf having shown that he is a “ fast recoverer “ , we might get a second round ( Lialia watching 🤠😂 ) … but it is better that it happens occasionally so we enjoy it , if it becomes a show or a routine , it will be lost the element of surprising and unpredictability ( I don’t think anyone saw this coming today ) . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

We also need to say well done because they moved the action on the couch where we could have better camera angles and viewing experience due to the lights , the bench is fine where they have it but the cameras aren’t made for this , it was just with the table when they eat better . 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I posted the above in the B7 comments on saturday, is one of them reading the forum? :dodgy:

Pleased to see he upped his game :biggrin:

I will always believe that there was something  going on with Shantal and him ( she went to the villa to welcome him , they slept together naked ) , I think he tried really hard to bring her on cameras but LUCKILY he didn’t fall to her virginity tactics and abandoned “ Mission Impossible Shantal “ and LUCKILY we get amazing Margo , Sara and of course , The General which is a matter of time before seeing something again .. 

• Sad 1