B4 - General Topic 2023 #53 (October)

The suitcase in the hall is LiaLia's. 

The guy with all the tats and the girl are friends of LiaLia.  Both probably have had sex with LiaLia before last night.

From a quick review of replay and the trip to the garage.

First, the garage.  I was mistaken in thinking that the garage had two levels.  It does not.  (There could be a level below the garage for mechanical equipment and utilities.)  My mistake about the two levels originated from the stairs that occasionally can be seen in 2-9.  However, the walkway from the front door in 2.9 to the front of the garage has a rising gradient of 15-20 degrees.  That explains the stairs you climb to get to the garage level.

Wolfie brought a beaker of water to the garage.  There is a faucet in the garage, because Bogdan carried buckets of water from the garage to the front door to wash way the termites.  A faucet does not mean there is a sink or toilet, and Wolfie carrying a beaker of water indicates that there probably isn't a sink.

Was there sex in the garage last night?  Possibly.  The only evidence that there might have been sex was that Woilfie subsequently washed himself in the penthouse bath,  and LiaLia took a shower in the bathroom on Level 3.  Both had bathed in the penthouse bath before going to the garage so no reason to take a second shower after leaving the garage, --unless the garage is dirty or they had sex.  IIRC, LiaLia was wearing only a towel when she entered the garage.

Sara did not join any sex in the garage.  She would have watched any sex that occurred.  Sara was the chaste virgin last night.  It was reported that she is having her period.

----------------

At this moment,14:55,  a naked Wolf and a naked? LiaLia are in Sara's bed.  Maybe they will do it on cam this morning

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, moules said:

I believe the suitcase in the hall is LiaLia's. 

The guy with all the tats and the girl are friends of LiaLia.  Both probably have had sex with LiaLia before last night.

From a quick review of replay and the trip to the garage.

First, the garage.  I was mistaken in thinking that the garage had two levels.  It does not.  (There could be a level below the garage for mechanical equipment and utilities.)  My mistake about the two levels originated from the stairs that occasionally can be seen in 2-9.  However, the walkway from the front door in 2.9 to the front of the garage has a rising gradient of 15-20 degrees.  That explains the stairs you climb to get to the garage level.

Wolfie brought a beaker of water to the garage.  There is a faucet in the garage, because Bogdan carried buckets of water from the garage to the front door to wash way the termites.  A faucet does not mean there is a sink or toilet, and Wolfie carrying a beaker of water indicates that there probably isn't a sink.

Was there sex in the garage last night?  Possibly.  The only evidence that there might have been sex was that Woilfie subsequently washed himself in the penthouse bath,  and LiaLia took a shower in the bathroom on Level 3.  Both had bathed in the penthouse bath before going to the garage so no reason to take a second shower after leaving the garage, --unless the garage is dirty or they had sex.  IIRC, LiaLia was wearing only a towel when she entered the garage.

Sara did not join any sex in the garage.  She would have watched any sex that occurred.  Sara was the chaste virgin last night.  It was reported that she is having her period.

----------------

At this moment,14:55,  a naked Wolf and a naked? LiaLia are in Sara's bed.  Maybe they will do it on cam this morning

Lialia is no longer a participant and doesn't earn anything from it, so if it's true that they did it in the garage last night, they'll do it off-cam today too (IMO)

P.S.: I'll be happy if I'm wrong

Wolfie leaving the garage.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

LiaLia and Wolfie and Sara entering the garage at 07:51.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Wolfie having left the garage, washing in Sara's bath.  At 08:06.  Would be a quick fuck if they did it.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Et certains après cette dispute, vont enfin comprendre ce qui s'est passé entre Dylan et Ashley ( femme au fort caractère quoi qu'on en dise )

SURE! i like ashley, she used to follow her own rules. when she got tired of that pathetic arrogant dwarf she just leave and never got back to him again

49 minutes ago, moules said:

Um 15:36 Uhr ist Wolf wieder in B-7 und putzt sich die Zähne. Und jetzt mit Margo. Margo und Wolf unterhalten sich. Margo scheint mit ihm unzufrieden zu sein. Um 15:44 geht Wolf in sein eigenes Bett.

At 3:34 p.m. Wolf left B4 and left the front door open so the other asshole could come in and straight downstairs to Mel