B4 - General Topic 2023 #53 (October)

Another funny note … he even DEMOLISHED all of his critics saying that he is spreading sexual diseases , with well cared and cool behavior and attitude by all 3 , everything happens COMPLETE safe and healthy ( as the protocol of the moral people dictates 😂🤣😂 ) … Bald with Margo , condom with Sara AND … the perfect ending , taking off the condom and finishing partially facial to Sara and boobs to Margo .. THAT WAS REALLY COOL and adding that it was spontaneous and out of nowhere , it is for sure one of the TOP 10 2023 RLC incidents .. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

The Gigolo is hoping to score a "triple header" tonight.

Margo

Sara

LiaLia (not sure if she counts as two)

She’s out of income and away as a tenant - my opinion being that RLC punished her for being absent all the time when she clearly has nowhere to stay and she seems being an unpaid tenant till she gets her new “ what to do task “ - , that’s why it will be a surprise be seen going more than nudity but maybe she wants to convince RLC to give her a second chance ( SHE DOESN’T DESERVE ) 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another funny note … he even DEMOLISHED all of his critics saying that he is spreading sexual diseases , with well cared and cool behavior and attitude by all 3 , everything happens COMPLETE safe and healthy ( as the protocol of the moral people dictates 😂🤣😂 ) … Bald with Margo , condom with Sara AND … the perfect ending , taking off the condom and finishing partially facial to Sara and boobs to Margo .. THAT WAS REALLY COOL and adding that it was spontaneous and out of nowhere , it is for sure one of the TOP 10 2023 RLC incidents .. 

spontaneous and out of nowhere , it is for sure one of the TOP 10 2023 RLC incidents .. 🤣

il y a 31 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Avec Wolf ayant montré qu'il est un « récupérateur rapide », nous pourrions avoir un deuxième tour (Lialia regarde 🤠 😂 )… mais il vaut mieux que cela arrive de temps en temps pour en profiter, si cela devient un spectacle ou une routine, ce sera le cas. perdre l'élément de surprise et d'imprévisibilité (je ne pense pas que quiconque ait vu cela venir aujourd'hui). 

Non, il a pris sa piqure ce matin, il avait un trop plein à jeter 

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

I guarantee you are the only one not watching this!!! Guess that makes you "special"....well some of us already knew that

Why would I watch people that I don't like? And now I'm watching Annet instead of a tub full of idiots.

• Upvote 1

LiaLia did move about 2/3rd of her clothes out of B-4 over the weekend.  I assume to some other place in Barcelona.  My guess is that if Wolfie doesn't fuck LiaLia tonight, they will fuck before she finally leaves.  And quite possibly as part of a repeat threesome or quartet.  It's all about the bonus euros.

• Haha 2