M#1 Angie (2023) #3

Pete1960

14 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I don't know what kind of neighbours Sasha, Dasha & Samantha are especially Samantha who is very good friend with Angie.  

RLC SHOULD have sent a message to them to go and check on Angie !!! 

I really feel bad for Angie because of the recent trauma in her life that she went through. It seems that it has a big toll on her life. I hope she will be able to overcome this trauma soon hopefully with her family and good friends surrounding her.

What trauma?? 🙄

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Evicted from the apartment and evicted from RLC. Some women's sexuality go beyond the boundaries of some people want to acknowledge.  Both Angie and Vanessa are but examples of what makes someone in the RLC decision making pyramid "uncomfortable". Each time that has happened in my limited tenure, these women have been shut down. Someone needs to go for counseling.

She was pushing guy number two off whenever he tried to join. You're the one looking to define people's sexual boundaries based on what you want to see. Tonight wasn't OK and I'm glad RLC stopped it.

• Like 1

Someone should do some research on the RLC apartments that have been closed and the reported "reason" or rationale for their termination. The reasons that apartments are suddenly put UM would be an indicator. There are some talented people on this forum who do this kind of stuff as a hobby. I'm hoping that such a study would not reveal data that suggests censorship. We laugh about it whenever an apartment suddenly goes UM. I'm stating to feel that this is no longer something to laugh or joke about. If there is anything that would cause me to end my affiliation with the project it is evidence that this is a practice. I'm serious.    

21 minutes ago, philo said:

It's revealing that some of the people on this forum wanting Angies sexual activities shut down do not choose the option to switch to another apartment or to avert their attention elsewhere!!! Instead, they choose to engage in a campaign to end our ability to view what subscribers have pre-paid to see. Why is that? I'm waiting.... 

Now Angie isn't kicked out, so you can have your psychology to yourself

Perhaps there are lawyers whispering to RLC in the background, that any claim of rape from the forum is to be treated as valid. It could have become RLC risk management policy. If so, then it would explain why forum member who know that could use it to purge apartments they don't like. That's not what I contracted for in my membership agreement.

34 minutes ago, taddymd80 said:

I'm concerned about any human being and I don't pay actually, using a shared account, so nothing to do with money

I didn't see anything besides the cam covering that warranted an UM

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Now Angie isn't kicked out, so you can have your psychology to yourself

This is the second time you have chosen to attempt to instruct me. If you have some authority to instruct me then you should exercise it now.  Otherwise, you need to cease having uninvited conversation with me. That as polite as I can say it.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I didn't see anything besides the cam covering that warranted an UM

On camera use of cocaine and the repeated refused attempts at a threesome was enough in my book. One is a crime and the other was, at minimum, uncomfortable.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2