M#1 Angie (2023) #3

Pete1960

2 hours ago, macane said:

She was pushing guy number two off whenever he tried to join. You're the one looking to define people's sexual boundaries based on what you want to see. Tonight wasn't OK and I'm glad RLC stopped it.

Did RLC stop it?   Or did RLC just cut the video signals?

Interesting.... some here defend their right as paying subscriber to view a "mauling" of a woman who clearly is refusing the advances of a predator. And yet, a month or so ago, an entire country went ape shit when a guy gave a girl a kiss.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Interesting.... some here defend their right as paying subscriber to view a "mauling" of a woman who clearly is refusing the advances of a predator. And yet, a month or so ago, an entire country went ape shit when a guy gave a girl a kiss.  

"Mauling"????? That's crazy you word it like that

21 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Did RLC stop it?   Or did RLC just cut the video signals?

Dasha,Sasha and Samantha are in the same building,if it were that serious,wouldn't RLC have asked Sasha to call the cops or go investigate it himself?? This,just like every other incident of "rape",was blown waaaaay out of proportion! 

Come on guys , Angie has the phone number of this guy , he was seen on cameras , he CLEARLY hasn’t been seen being stupid or whatever . He just wanted to take advantage that Angie likes him , she surrenders to him as he’s satisfying her according to her female needs .. 

Now , covering the cameras is UNACCEPTABLE , good friend Noldus informed RLC , unfortunately there are some really sensitive people because a woman wasn’t managing to chill a guy who simply wanted to fuck her despite her clear signals that she didn’t want . Angie’s guy was trying to persuade her , but HE NEVER FORCED her , he pushed her , YES , but never forced her . It looked like Angie might have surrendered in the end , the problem though was that when we men get such signals , we should simply abandon , the second guy couldn’t even get a hard dick because Angie didn’t even care , he tried and fisted her and she responded with some moans but she didn’t want more . 

It was all recorded and I don’t think these two were stupid enough to go off limits . Of course , anyone can say that covering the cameras was a step for them to force situations but Angie - as was mentioned - she has the cameras power , his phone number , she could TERMINATE him if anything stupid was happening . 

We also know that RLC tries to avoid police encounters , so , that’s why a warning to Angie most probably will be issued . Other than that , apartments UM have returned back after 2-3 days , let’s see how this one goes but let’s not make the same parallelization that occurred worldwide when there have been tears for Matthew Perry who “ stamped “ our youth when he died and the daily death of innocent people being involved in a war that it is insanely violent so far and the tears don’t seem to bother people the same .. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Well, what would you call it if Angie is pushing the guy away repeatedly, and the guy just keeps making advances. ? 

i won't call it a "mauling"...the drug use on cam and covering the cams is unnaceptable,but it doesn't warrant the accusations of "rape"

25 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Well, what would you call it if Angie is pushing the guy away repeatedly, and the guy just keeps making advances. ? 

She probably didnt want his limp dick near her😆....but seriously,she invited the two dudes she's been fucking to her apt at the same time,pretty sure anticipating a threesome,realised he couldnt get hard and got turned off!  There was no violence from him towards her,so cannot say "rape"

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

She probably didnt want his limp dick near her😆....but seriously,she invited the two dudes she's been fucking to her apt at the same time,pretty sure anticipating a threesome,realised he couldnt get hard and got turned off!  There was no violence from him towards her,so cannot say "rape"

There will be no limp dicks for Angie tonight 😉

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I'm not sure what your objective is here, but your the one using the word "rape", not me.  A celebrity can be mauled by a group of fans. Crowding, hands grabbing, holding on, while being pushed away. The guy has his dick out and Angie is pushing him away. A bit more serious than a kiss. 

38 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I'm not sure what your objective is here, but your the one using the word "rape", not me.  A celebrity can be mauled by a group of fans. Crowding, hands grabbing, holding on, while being pushed away. The guy has his dick out and Angie is pushing him away. A bit more serious than a kiss. 

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Chuck I'm not trying to be a dick here bro,but I think you meant "groping" instead of "mauling" and the "rape" comments was for the other members that love blowing things out of proportion here

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Chuck I'm not trying to be a dick here bro,but I think you meant "groping" instead of "mauling" and the "rape" comments was for the other members that love blowing things out of proportion here

Groping? ...... I don't know. I have done my fair share of groping, and a time or two I tried to get between a woman's legs. They are not the same. Curiously, both efforts ended the same, I got kicked in the nuts! 😁    I'm gonna have better "smooth moves" in the future, I'm watching  "Miron's Seduction Techniques" on YouTube.  

• Haha 1