M#1 Angie (2023) #3

Pete1960

I love it that Angies is now going naked on her balcony. What an opportunity for her neighbors on the other side of the cell tower. If I was living there I would certainly have the equipment to observe her close up. 

If there are any real voyeurs out there (as opposed to keyboard voyeurs), you can make no better investment than to own a spotting scope. If you also are engaged in target shooting then you have the dual use, making it a better investment.

22 minutes ago, philo said:

People who don't live in my country may not be able to recognize the hypocrisy of RLC's on this issue. What makes it highly visible to me is that my country developed two different policies for enforcement based upon how people chose to ingest the same substance. If you snorted it with a rolled up hundred dollar bill, then it was treated as a party favor and it was often overlooked for enforcement. However, if you smoked the same substance in a pipe, then you were subject to imprisonment for many years. Let's be clear...what triggered the attention to Angie's apartment for enforcement was sex not drugs. Don't take my word for it...go back and read the text from the forum members. It morphed from being a made up concern about rape to now the concern about drugs after the rape charge did not hold up on replay. Now with the replay being censored, it's whatever they say it is.

And what did all their crying to RLC accomplish they just made sure we could not see what happened thanks alot guys

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

And what did all their crying to RLC accomplish

Nothing as usual anytime guys appear everyone here on this forum does everything in their power to get the guys in trouble any excuse to get the apartment shut down. If it was the women doing it there would be zero complaints made to RLC.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Nothing as usual anytime guys appear everyone here on this forum does everything in their power to get the guys in trouble any excuse to get the apartment shut down. If it was the women doing it there would be zero complaints made to RLC.

and the guys are always perverted creeps lol,you know who the girls think are creeps a bunch of perverted old fat voyeurs with no lives paying money to watch them 🤣

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

And what did all their crying to RLC accomplish they just made sure we could not see what happened thanks alot guys

You take something for granted that isn't. For all we know, it may have been an independent choice by RLC to suspend the apartment.

17 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

You take something for granted that isn't. For all we know, it may have been an independent choice by RLC to suspend the apartment.

you could even be right,but a bunch of guys emailing RLC saying 2 guys were doing drugs on cam and raping Angie could not have helped

35 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you could even be right,but a bunch of guys emailing RLC saying 2 guys were doing drugs on cam and raping Angie could not have helped

i would even say it would guarantee a response from RLC shuting down the apt,i would think RLC would love the influx of subs a threesome would bring but if they get complaints oh well there goes the show