M#1 Angie (2023) #3

Pete1960

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

Wonder how many guys signed up thinking they were going to see angie in a threesome only to get a UM,all because some Karens just had to go cry to RLC that they could see drugs being done

Damn it, I was gonna watch later…that’s a shame…she was fun to watch, unlike the other boring ass bitches 

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

The coke guy spent most of his time in the kitchen trying to get a stiff one by playing with it but failed miserably...then when he was just about ready he lobbed 3 covers over all the lunge cams and then the live feed was dropped. Angie had been drinking all day AGAIN and to be fair looked drugged up but thankfully half aware of her position because several times she pushed the regular guy away who then retreated from becoming forceful. D&S apartment went UM for a short time earlier today which saw them move from the balcony to place coats on and then head to the apartments main door so either RLC turned or something else happened but it's clear they know bout the Angie episode. 

When and where dis this happen?  When her apt feed was cut she was at home with her current "friend" and no one else.  Doid this happrn at D&S?

29 minutes ago, hampelo said:

When and where dis this happen?  When her apt feed was cut she was at home with her current "friend" and no one else.  Doid this happrn at D&S?

RLC have cut the whole scene from before the second guy arrived at Angie's...they left it right up to the point he covered the 3 lounge camera's then the feed stopped but they have since gone further back and cut the entire segment of the second guy's arrival. The 2nd guy I am more than certain was at Dasha's Halloween party a couple nights ago but his hair was brushed forward unlike when was in Angie's apartment it appeared to be brushed back. The guy I'm referring to was at one point stood in the kitchen and talking to Angie's regular guy. The guy with the pink butterfly wings...I am certain it was him but he has his hair slicked back at Angie's as opposed to forward here.  

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

RLC have cut the whole scene from before the second guy arrived at Angie's...they left it right up to the point he covered the 3 lounge camera's then the feed stopped but they have since gone further back and cut the entire segment of the second guy's arrival. The 2nd guy I am more than certain was at Dasha's Halloween party a couple nights ago but his hair was brushed forward unlike when was in Angie's apartment it appeared to be brushed back. The guy I'm referring to was at one point stood in the kitchen and talking to Angie's regular guy. The guy with the pink butterfly wings...I am certain it was him but he has his hair slicked back at Angie's as opposed to forward here.  

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

tthx

• Like 1

All you guys who talk about a third guy and an aborted threesome, have just been made into "liars" by RLC. There is no documentary evidence that it ever occurred! The RLC replay has been wiped clean of any evidence of a second guy so it's like it never happened. What do you considered censorship? in RLC world there seems to be little concern about this issue from the posts that I have read. A sign of the times when people accept whatever they are granted by their rulers.   

• Haha 1

It is rare, indeed, for a single female occupant to claim space in the RLC universe. Masha, Vanessa, and now Angie are among the few examples. Each of them in their own ways have pushed boundaries and have exposed some subscribers to scenes that have made them uncomfortable and that they obviously don't want to see. Their responses have been so strong as to impact RLC policy regarding censoring content to protect them from these feelings. I don't think that this shutdown was about some guy using drugs in the bathroom. Not at all. It is a convenient excuse, however. Anyone who has been around for any length of time, we know that drug use is all but ubiquitous in many apartments. It comes into our consciousness more on the occasions when RLC decides to go into enforcement mode and take action against whoever bears the apartment's name. We can recall one of the earliest  instances of what happened to Stella. It's not the RLC policy that I have concern with...but the selective application of that policy that displays it's sheer hypocrisy.(Who the fuck was even watching that guy when Angie was the main attraction?) Let's hope, going forward, that RLC will take action wherever and whenever drugs are used in this project. It that is done, get ready to loose several of your key performers in several of your favorite apartments. 

People who don't live in my country may not be able to recognize the hypocrisy of RLC's on this issue. What makes it highly visible to me is that my country developed two different policies for enforcement based upon how people chose to ingest the same substance. If you snorted it with a rolled up hundred dollar bill, then it was treated as a party favor and it was often overlooked for enforcement. However, if you smoked the same substance in a pipe, then you were subject to imprisonment for many years. Let's be clear...what triggered the attention to Angie's apartment for enforcement was sex not drugs. Don't take my word for it...go back and read the text from the forum members. It morphed from being a made up concern about rape to now the concern about drugs after the rape charge did not hold up on replay. Now with the replay being censored, it's whatever they say it is.