B2 - General Topic 2023 #20 (October)

Noldus

50 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Either Nadia also doesn't know that Wolf is in the apartment or doesn't care walking around topless.

Nadia doesn’t care of nudity , still she  hasn’t shown “ sharing “ in front of others , still , when was the Lubna times with some men there , she wasn’t “ visible “ ..  

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Nadia doesn’t care of nudity , still she  hasn’t shown “ sharing “ in front of others , she ven when was the Lubna times with some men there , she wasn’t “ visible “ ..  

She just did now. At first she covered but then she let go. Is very visible that she does topless at the beach and we know that she danced naked at parties at Mykonos, but in a kitchen is a different environment.

27 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Some boomers can't really grasp the concept that some women also enjoy casual sex.

We have said it recently , people still BELIEVE in monogamy and they can’t accept casual sex with someone or that people just want to enjoy without commitments and “ messing with someone “ , maybe they won’t do again but for sure , as long as they are both single , they will always repeat without hesitation . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

We have said it recently , people still BELIEVE in monogamy and they can’t accept casual sex with someone or that people just want to enjoy without commitments and “ messing with someone “ , maybe they won’t do again but for sure , as long as they are both single , they will always repeat without hesitation . 

To me monogamy is being in a serious relationship ad only have sex with the partner. But I think I got what you meant by that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She just did now. At first she covered but then she let go. Is very visible that she does topless at the beach and we know that she danced naked at parties at Mykonos, but in a kitchen is a different environment.

I think it depends on how she wants to be as a personality in front of the other girls but I think the girls have understood that Wolf is a fine guy and he isn’t a “ Lacrim “ let’s say that he would SCAN  them and embarrass them with his look if they were parading naked in front of him , so , all fine in B2 .. just wishing now for Esmi to start also enjoying a bit her life and let go and not hold back herself , she’s 34 , come on , so perfect timing and her sister showed the way 😉

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me monogamy is being in a serious relationship ad only have sex with the partner. But I think I got what you meant by that.

Monogamy I meant that nowadays it isn’t anymore to just have one partner ( when single ) and this partner in the end , ends up becoming the husband . Women , men , they are free , they can have indefinite partners , now , when they start a relationship , it should be respect and faith . But that’s now a complicated subject if we continue 😁

Lets say that I enjoy the Margo / Wolf story that it seems that both have sat down and spoke and made things clear , that’s a great partnership and I think many men ( who don’t want commitments ) WOULD LOVE THAT . 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

No, I don't see any of the bullshit that goes on. 😏

So your life involves just hanging out around here, and criticizing and name calling members, just for finding someone attractive or interesting enough to follow them on this site

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

So your life involves just hanging out around here, and criticizing and name calling members, just for finding someone attractive or interesting enough to follow them on this site

I was being sarcastic. I have it all, $180 every 6 months. Like right now I see ugly Nelly in the tub as top cam.

• Haha 2

On a side note , I could easily speculate if Wolf and Ulyana going out not inky for food and drinks or just some nice walks but also if RLC ( like most of the participants ) is asking them to have their “ eyes open “ for anyone wishing to join RLC , maybe then  they are recruiters 😆 , crazy thought but why not ? Nice looking both of them and can for sure explain the project easily .. 

We saw it happening some days ago in B5 when the Czech visitor of Mati clearly said that she would like to think if this could be a nice opportunity and Mati said that if she wants more information , she can contact him and ask him more . On a secondary thought then , I don’t know if it is a coincidence that we see REPEATEDLY people that live in Italy appearing in Barcelona , we saw it with Taylor and Elettra , we then continued with Dylan and now it is Mati , I wonder if Masha is behind all that or RLC is using some “ channels “ and connections in this country .. let’s see . 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I was being sarcastic. I have it all, $180 every 6 months. Like right now I see ugly Nelly in the tub as top cam.

Okay so you're a member, but what I don't understand is I just made a comment that I Express something I liked about a certain person, and because of that, you're seeing that we are worshipers just like the people that worship Leora, when all I did was to just compliment someone

• Like 1