B2 - General Topic 2023 #20 (October)

Noldus

This I don't understand, why does Ulyana need such a big ass room with its own bathroom when she hardly uses it, and this is the only person I follow, but for me it's always a higher percentage that she won't be using the room anyway, at least trade the room and give it to Eami, at the same time Ulyana should be happy in a smaller room, at least when that wolf guy comes to visit I don't believe he would mind either

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, esanders6969 said:

This I don't understand, why does Ulyana need such a big ass room with its own bathroom when she hardly uses it, and this is the only person I follow, but for me it's always a higher percentage that she won't be using the room anyway, at least trade the room and give it to Eami, at the same time Ulyana should be happy in a smaller room, at least when that wolf guy comes to visit I don't believe he would mind either

Give the bigger room to the girl who has the least activity and the smaller room to the ones that need the most room..

Do you actually proof think your thoughts before you type them out?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Give the bigger room to the girl who has the least activity and the smaller room to the ones that need the most room..

Do you actually proof think your thoughts before you type them out?

If you look in that room what do you see nothing, she's hardly in the room, so whatever she does in that room she can do in the smaller room, yes I am very clear of my thoughts, and did you know they actually moved her from that room before to the smaller room, and that's where she fucked Gina's boyfriend, so yes a lot can happen in the smaller room, but at least the big room will be occupied by someone, and I don't care who let someone is but put someone in there that's going to invest some time on cam

I was downstairs Watching Wonder Woman on TV and I came up to my Music Studio and on replay,seeing the (GODDESS ESMI) on the bed, Esmi reminds me so much of that beauty Gal Gadot Wonder Woman in the face.💕 And when she puts her lotion on It's like a art form slow and precise Strokes nice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, RonS said:

I was downstairs Watching Wonder Woman on TV and I came up to my Music Studio and on replay,seeing the (GODDESS ESMI) on the bed, Esmi reminds me so much of that beauty Gal Gadot Wonder Woman in the face.💕 And when she puts her lotion on It's like a art form slow and precise Strokes nice.

Don't know who Gal Gadot is, But the best and first Wonder Woman was Lynda Carter.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Don't know who Gal Gadot is, But the best Wonder Woman is Lynda Carter.

Pull up Gal Gadot pictures and you will see, Lynda Carter was great. I'm just referring to facial features.Of Gal.

• Like 2