B2 - General Topic 2023 #20 (October)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Okay so you're a member, but what I don't understand is I just made a comment that I Express something I liked about a certain person, and because of that, you're seeing that we are worshipers just like the people that worship Leora, when all I did was to just compliment someone

It was a joke. Have you ever read what those idiots that worship Leora write? They have mental problems.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Also … it is FINALLY great to see the gorgeous sweet little Ulyana being around a nice looking and interesting guy when her examples have always been so difficult to interpret .. ACAB guy , then the whatever boyfriend she had , at least around Wolf hopefully is a good feeling for her and I think it comes out in cameras that she likes . The big question is if she knows about this “ ON FIRE “ week that The Archmaster is having with 2 threesomes in some hours and fucking 4 women ( including Ulyana ) in just some days 😉 .. I believe she knows but it can be major drama for her confidence if she doesn’t … 

• Haha 2

And a last note , IT TOOK MANY YEARS , but finally we see Ulyana as many have dreamt I believe . That is having her own place , single , in good mood , looking ready to conquer everyone and everything . She had a relationship during her first two appearances in Russian and in Czech Republic , she had to share the bed when she reappeared in the same room with Olivia some years ago , then the return in B1 ending tragically , again sharing with Olivia and the ultimate short stay move in B4 - again with Olivia - before her recent return but being in a relationship , a complicated and in distance one that hardly ever works - and it was proved - before FINALLY  a triumphant return , reclaiming Her Throne as THE PRESENT of RLC , single , the best room in the best apartment that exists in Barcelona downtown for a tenant , she finally found her way . I hope she experiments a bit with her life now that she’s finally calm and relaxed , enjoy the moments and have fun , make some new friends and life gives to his what she really deserves , smiles and happiness . She’s in a good way to achieve this currently as we see , THE PRESENT IS HERE to dominate 😇, we are ALL winners watching this incredible girl / woman 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Also … it is FINALLY great to see the gorgeous sweet little Ulyana being around a nice looking and interesting guy when her examples have always been so difficult to interpret .. ACAB guy , then the whatever boyfriend she had , at least around Wolf hopefully is a good feeling for her and I think it comes out in cameras that she likes . The big question is if she knows about this “ ON FIRE “ week that The Archmaster is having with 2 threesomes in some hours and fucking 4 women ( including Ulyana ) in just some days 😉 .. I believe she knows but it can be major drama for her confidence if she doesn’t … 

With all due respect to you and your comments, I hope that Ulyana understands that this is not her boyfriend, and all this cuddling and sex from him is temporary, until his next client, and I'm hopeful that she understands that

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

With all due respect to you and your comments, I hope that Ulyana understands that this is not her boyfriend, and all this cuddling and sex from him is temporary, until his next client, and I'm hopeful that she understands that

she especially understands the money she gets for this while she doesn't have to do anything other than lie on her back and make fake faces, well... nothing wrong with that as long as you recognize it and don't think it's real

and that's where it goes wrong on this forum, people think it's real

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I saw it and hear him mentioning "Esma". What exactly what he told Uly I don't know but that's what happened.

You can see for yourself. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

He's trying to convince Uly to get Esmi to join in a 3some

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Some boomers can't really grasp the concept that some women also enjoy casual sex.

It's the age old problem that a bloke is a stud & a woman is a slut.

ps: I don't agree with that.

2 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Why do you young people have this problem with us older and wiser "boomers" as you call them?

I wouldn't call you "Wiser" you would more suit as either role in a remake of "Dumb & Dumber"

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

what a strange reaction and why are you attacking him just because he thinks Esmi is beautiful (I think so too) 😔

Just ignore him & his comments, he is extremely narrow minded, he only salivates over open bating.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

So your life involves just hanging out around here, and criticizing and name calling members, just for finding someone attractive or interesting enough to follow them on this site

Summed him up perfectly.

• Like 1