B2 - General Topic 2023 #20 (October)

Noldus

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I saw it and hear him mentioning "Esma". What exactly what he told Uly I don't know but that's what happened.

You can see for yourself. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

thanks but I don't have any replay anymore and if RLC continues on this path I will only watch free cams until better times come, I believe you by the way

• Upvote 1

il y a 16 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Je l'ai vu et je l'ai entendu mentionner "Esma". Qu'est-ce qu'il a dit exactement à Uly, je ne sais pas mais c'est ce qui s'est passé.

Vous pouvez voir par vous-même. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Regardez vos caméras préférées en enregistrement 24 heures sur 24

Mais non, c'était pour lui demander un chargeur de téléphone qui était dans la chambre d'Esmi,

donc il a envoyé Uly lui demander et  Uly est allée dans la chambre d'Esmi le récupérer

5 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

I don't believe I have ever seen this beautiful butt of Esmi in broad daylight without her panties on, and surprisingly she's making reading a book look sexy

You sound like the idiots that worship Leora every day.

• Haha 2

There’s a big advantage that Wolf has in comparison to many of the male predecessor tenants , that is the most normal thing that somehow it was missed from the rest .. He is a man that he “ shows “ he is pleased , when he finishes he reacts and moans 😆 , he shows to the women that he is pleased of how the session went , a woman seeing the real reaction in front of her , she feels 10 times more a princess .

Unfortunately , most of the men prefer in a way hiding their reactions when it comes to cum 😂 , so , well done to The Archmaster on being a real guy without holding back anything . As for their last session , he made Ulyana extremely horny , she wanted to ride him as this position always helps the women  the most to reach orgasm but it was obvious that he didn’t have the right stamina today or the will to go till the end and give her the satisfaction needed . He finished the way that we have been watching mostly the Angie / sex partner sessions , he didn’t push Ulyana to swallow , another difference that he has with Margo , another showing that him and Ulyana are at their first sessions .. very very interesting of how all this develops , Ulyana really likes that he is around her , time for the REALLY REALLY BIG encounter amongst him , Margo and Ulyana , whenever this happens .. 

Watching Ulyana is always a pleasure as she’s extremely good in sex , let’s see how Esmi retaliates and if Nadia has some surprises ( don’t forget , it is the end of the month … 😝😉😏

• Haha 2