I dont understand.

canito

I visited a web site just like this one  and reallife cam is my favorite i just wish we could post videos and pics just in case any of your subscribers miss anything the site i went was a competion to your and in the forum u can post vids and video just saying but reallifecam is still the best  :)

I visited a web site just like this one  and reallife cam is my favorite i just wish we could post videos and pics just in case any of your subscribers miss anything the site i went was a competion to your and in the forum u can post vids and video just saying but reallifecam is still the best  :)

Whatever you do, don't mention the url to that other forum in this one.  (but feel free to PM the link to me.  ;)  )  Just mentioning that other forum here could be enough for RLC to set their sights on it.

You see, CamCaps has a special relationship with RLC.  The conflict between the two has been going on for almost 2 years.

Guest Tigurinn

What the heck, send me the link also via PM please ;)

Probably talking about reallifecamfan

Holy smokes, just how many forums are there dedicated to Reallifecam

There is probably as much drama in the history of RLC reposting and discussion sites as there is about all the various previous RLC tenants.

There was a Motherless group, dedicated to RLC, but RLC enforced the DMCA and it was taken down. Reallifecamfan, which is what I think you saw, is still in action, but under new management. It's layout was always cleaner, its customer base a bit more civilized, but I believe it was bought out and operates under new management.

CamCaps is old, historical, less neat and tidy, there are lots of discussions, arguments, in-line capture postings for paid members ($12 a year ain't bad), a zoo full of odd characters, and often some kid pukes on Isle 13. Many members of Reallifecamfan are also CamCaps members.

The problem with postings now are that CamCaps can't afford the bandwidth of in-line video; and most alternate third-party file-sharing services (Postimage.org, etc.) have all been given "take-down" notices by RLC.

The good ol' days are going away. For more information read:http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/rlc-is-getting-serious-about-violating-their-terms-conditions/msg56664/#msg56664

I suspect we will soon either be forced to become a discussion-only normal site or a pirate Onion/Tor site.  :(

And for you newbies, welcome to the zoo.

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

I suspect we will soon either be forced to become a discussion-only normal site or a pirate Onion/Tor site.

I'm probably alone in believing CamCaps would be much better as a discussion only group.

...and I'm a rebadged CC regular, rather than a newbie...

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

I suspect we will soon either be forced to become a discussion-only normal site or a pirate Onion/Tor site.

I'm probably alone in believing CamCaps would be much better as a discussion only group.

...and I'm a rebadged CC regualr, rather than a newbie...

Well, my possibly re-badged ol' boy Roderick, methinks you are not alone with either rebadging or with this becoming a discussion site.

Most of us old dudes love to look at pretty women, but there are other less respectable sites in which to engage in that behavior.

We shall endure.

In some form, of course.

(Hey Admin -- can I post the picture of Nora looking beautiful for the photo-shoot again? Whelp, probably a waste of bandwidth anyway...although Nora was never a waste of bandwidth... ;) :-*/i])

Well, my possibly re-badged ol' boy Roderick, methinks you are not alone with either rebadging or with this becoming a discussion site.

Most of us old dudes love to look at pretty women, but there are other less respectable sites in which to engage in that behavior.

We shall endure.

In some form, of course.

(Hey Admin -- can I post the picture of Nora looking beautiful for the photo-shoot again? Whelp, probably a waste of bandwidth anyway...although Nora was never a waste of bandwidth... ;) :-*/i])

Not sure about width, but always good for a length!

...and I'm a rebadged CC regular, rather than a newbie...

I am aware of this fact, Sir. We all appreciate that you are so kind to grace us with your aristocratic presence, Sir Roderick.

Would you prefer your tea to be taken with a few spoonfuls of Up Karma or would you prefer a tablespoon of Down Karma? We cater to the wishes of both newbies and Old Dudes, as you know, and tonight your server will be Leora. I hope you find her pleasing.  ;)