Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

43 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

I guess she doesn't want to leave RLC, why doesn't she go to her app?

Agreed.  Why is she even there if she has her own place now??  I love seeing her, but it makes no sense.

• Like 2

Closing the hall door, isolating herself and hiding under the blanket like a sad child.  Juliet and her sister will have to come through that door to get their stuff from the guest room, so it's odd she closed that one rather than the bedroom door like she did earlier.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Agreed.  Why is she even there if she has her own place now??  I love seeing her, but it makes no sense.

Perhaps she cant get into her apartment yet.Perhaps she cant leave RLC yet.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, omedo said:

No, the kiss with Megan was the first night she was in B4, in the bathtub were Martina, Megan, Holly and Nelly.

That night Martina slept with Megan and Holly and when she got to her apartment she told Alberto that she would have liked to do a threesome with the two girls...

You are right, my mistake.....😟

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Perhaps she cant get into her apartment yet.Perhaps she cant leave RLC yet.

Agree, we don't know the contract she has with RLC. She may have to be in the apartment for a certain minimum amount of time. Let's see what happens tomorrow, then we'll have November. 🤔

20 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Closing the hall door, isolating herself and hiding under the blanket like a sad child.  Juliet and her sister will have to come through that door to get their stuff from the guest room, so it's odd she closed that one rather than the bedroom door like she did earlier.

Yes it is sad to see her like this...😢

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Just now, 1962Starfire said:

Martina eating her dinner sitting on the kitchen counter like a stranger in her own apartment. What a sad sight.

Indeed, but she's made her own decisions.  I would think that even if her new place wasn't "ready" to occupy, she'd at least have a ton of friends to go out and see on Halloween... where are they?  That seems even worse to me!

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 2