3 hours ago, samiooni said:

the queen is kristy

22 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Nope, Irma is definitely the Queen

I thought the Queen of the site has always been Leora … 🤔

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

OT speculation exercise: someting happend and K&T recently deleted each other on the instagram, means they were still talking all these months. Taylor still follows her on her old account tho. My guess Taylor wanted to see Kristy after her arrival in Barcelona and Kristy refused, just dont make sense K giving her hope after so long 😜

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

OT speculation exercise: someting happend and K&T recently deleted each other on the instagram, means they were still talking all these months. Taylor still follows her on her old account tho. My guess Taylor wanted to see Kristy after her arrival in Barcelona and Kristy refused, just dont make sense K giving her hope after so long 😜

Were you tracking every day to see if they were following each other?

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

According to the gossip that I got they were in bad terms since they arrived from Madrid and when both returned home they stopped talking with each other.

I believe it's true. But they probably made up, since Kristy created a private instagram few months ago and they used to follow each other there

1 hour ago, Ulfolk said:

I'm just trying to figure out who K & T are. Use the whole name.:confused: