B4 - General Topic 2023 #54 (October)

Just now, Brokk! said:

I am the only one who finds it ridiculous that people like Lialia are more present in B4 now as guests than when she was a tenant? No one wonders why she has been more present since the first day she left the project.

Maybe she run out of daddies to support her.

Bella is another one that has been more on cam out of the project than when she was on.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, zone51 said:

I didn't know Mel left the project , maybe she was tired to have the loser Lacrim behind her ass all the time :biggrin:

This makes it clear what the role of Margo and Wolf is in this project. By now B4 has become a sort of branch villa of B7 where they do their shows with those who want to participate, like Sara and Lialia. Because RLC is no longer able to recruit girls who stay more than a month or a few weeks in the villa.

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

This makes it clear what the role of Margo and Wolf is in this project. By now B4 has become a sort of branch villa of B7 where they do their shows with those who want to participate, like Sara and Lialia. Because RLC is no longer able to recruit girls who stay more than a month or a few weeks in the villa.

they have clearly issue in their recruitment and it's not a good sign to see new girls stay a short time like that,

I would be not surprised to see some recycled girls in B4 soon for make sure they stay more than a month because they know already the job they are a pro now like Ulyana for example but this is not what i am waiting for the next girls

17 minutes ago, zone51 said:

they have clearly issue in their recruitment and it's not a good sign to see new girls stay a short time like that,

I would be not surprised to see some recycled girls in B4 soon for make sure they stay more than a month because they know already the job they are a pro now like Ulyana for example but this is not what i am waiting for the next girls

I'm afraid that not even recycled girls would be willing to go back to the villas, something happened and it no longer seems advantageous in any way to be there. My bet is that the money they pay don't worth it anymore and this place being in the middle of nowhere doesnt help much

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ulfolk said:

I'm afraid that not even recycled girls would be willing to go back to the villas, something happened and it no longer seems advantageous in any way to be there. My bet is that the money they pay don't worth it anymore and this place being in the middle of nowhere doesnt help much

And the show girls doesn't want much to be there maybe because of the guys wandering, also is autumn and soon winter, no pool or sun to call the attention of the viewers. In the winter RLC must bring either girls that wants to do shows in their rooms or sex.

As for the locals we would have the Tani and Rachel situation. Leave the Villa early in the morning and return late at night when they return. 

RLC is in a really bad spot.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

the atmosphere in general is not very good too, there is not enough girls for live in a big villa like that, you get bored quickly

I can understand why some girls prefer leave the project

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And the show girls doesn't want much to be there maybe because of the guys wandering, also is autumn and soon winter, no pool or sun to call the attention of the viewers. In the winter RLC must bring either girls that wants to do shows in their rooms or sex.

As for the locals we would have the Tani and Rachel situation. Leave the Villa early in the morning and return late at night when they return. 

RLC is in a really bad spot.

the only girl keep me on RLC is Margo but not sure that will be enough for renew in a month if the beds are not filled in B4 and some change in B1 too for example

1 minute ago, zone51 said:

the only girl keep me on RLC is Margo but not sure that will be enough for renew in a month if the beds are not filled in B4 and some change in B1 for example

Since RLC is having trouble finding new tenants I don't see a big change in B1 any time soon.

I manly watch the couples and in GOV only Esmi and a few times Sara so I'm good for a long time.

• Haha 1

Apparently none of the cast knew that Mel was leaving, maybe other than Lacrim.  LiaLia seemed totally surprised when she met Mel at the front door of B-4 as Mel was leaving with Lacrim.  Maybe a family matter.  She left in time to catch the flight to Warsaw.  From Warsaw to Belarus?  From Belarus to Russia?  I assume she is Russian.

I am bewildered by LiaLia's leaving.  She takes a big suitcase, a small carry-on bag, and a backpack and leaves B-4 around 04:00, and then shows up very drunk at B-7 several hours later.  I did not think she was leaving B-4 for good, as there were no good-byes with Sara, or anyone else.  And she appeared to borrow several clothes from Sara's closet when she packed the suitcase.  Perhaps she decided after a night of wild sex with Margo and Wolf, that she wants more, and to hell with her trip.

--------------

As for Margo and Wolf, I will suggest they are fast becoming the new Dick and Jane.  Few inhibitions, and few restrictions on each other.   We will see if Masha soon pays a visit.

IMO, the front-runners for who is next to be taken to bed by this pair are 1.) Ulyana, 2.) Nadia.  (Nadia and Sara are confidants.)   Rachel is tempted, but I think she is also too hesitant.  Fiora anytime she wants.  Megan, but only as a quartet with her bf.  I will omit any couples in B-5,  Martina, Karol, but not Kristy if she returns.

• Haha 2