B4 - General Topic 2023 #54 (October)

55 minutes ago, zone51 said:

the atmosphere in general is not very good too, there is not enough girls for live in a big villa like that, you get bored quickly

I can understand why some girls prefer leave the project

Correct. The girls don't interact with each other, no one takes the initiative to lead and create situations for some good social time that isn't just about sex.  I wouldn't be surprised if Lali leaves soon, since the only person she used to be friends with is no longer there.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Correct. The girls don't interact with each other, no one takes the initiative to lead and create situations for some good social time that isn't just about sex.  I wouldn't be surprised if Lali leaves soon, since the only person she used to be friends with is no longer there.

this is why i think the best thing to do for B4 is a big reset and bring a team of 5-6 girls are already friends before come here

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

most of the "locals" i've seen as guests and tenants (gabrielle and louis) were hot....so why no locals?

As I said before. Local probably have a day job and will leave in the morning and return late at night just like Rachel does, or the other way around like Lubna did. They probably will not bring friends because most of those girls doesn't want other know what they do. I bet that even the "crazy" ones like Sara doesn't want.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

As I said before. Local probably have a day job and will leave in the morning and return late at night just like Rachel does, or the other way around like Lubna did. They probably will not bring friends because most of those girls doesn't want other know what they do. I bet that even the "crazy" ones like Sara doesn't want.

Makes sense,but i'd still like to see some hot young local (spanish) chicks here

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

Correcto. Las chicas no interactúan entre sí, nadie toma la iniciativa de liderar y crear situaciones para pasar un buen rato social que no se trate solo de sexo. No me sorprendería que Lali se vaya pronto, ya que la única persona con la que era amiga ya no está.

right, the girls who were already in the project before, for example, Megan B1, Ullyana B2, Sara B4, Amalia B5, Nelly B7, they should take the initiative but apparently they are not interested