B4 - General Topic 2023 #55 (October)

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Or he simply doesn’t want them also , you know ALL OF US LEN we can have them all , but at the same time WE CAN’T , it is impossible . 

MEN WE SHOULD BE PLAYERS with women , that’s how we can have as many as possible and enjoy life . This is what women want to see around them , life shining and active people and not gous that they are bored with themselves , 24/7 being Pauls’ ( from Leora ) , guys that can impress them , talk to them , listen to them and their endless female issues 😂🤣😂 .. be nice to them and they will give us back .. Yes , we should be players to have as many  as we can , not being monastery guys and be afraid to even greet a girl that we like because we believe she will reject us ..

Come on now you need a reality check, everyone even though they probably would desire to be a player like him, can't be players, they're not hired to be players, if they have a normal job I'm sorry they have to pay attention to what they was hired to do, and if they're fortunate enough to meet someone on site great, so  reality check, no one is him, this guy is a hired paid fuck boy, that's who he is, he's a player, everything he does has a purpose to eventually have sex with that female, or any female he come across

7 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Come on now you need a reality check, everyone even though they probably would desire to be a player like him, can't be players, they're not hired to be players, if they have a normal job I'm sorry they have to pay attention to what they was hired to do, and if they're fortunate enough to meet someone on site great, so  reality check, no one is him, this guy is a hired paid fuck boy, that's who he is, he's a player, everything he does has a purpose to eventually have sex with that female, or any female he come across

In the quote I see that he already indicates how men should be and that says enough about the person.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I hope that I'm wrong but Karma doesn't seems the kind of girl that B4 needs. she is more fitted to one of the apartments downtown.

it will be difficult to find someone who can pull the B4 off, with the current occupancy she will mainly be alone and then it will not be possible

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Well, she's blasting EDM so I guess I'm wrong. 😅

Already yesterday lots of EDM while taking a break in the LR and on the couch when Wolf left , very good 😁